[part 12]

Alycia POV

Minhyuk carrying you with bridal style went to the downstair. Looks like Wonho playing with his phone while sit on the couch at living room.

Minhyuk: Morning hyung~

Wonho look at both of you. He smile as Minhyuk took you on the couch.

Wonho: Morning... Minhyuk, I would like to talk to you for a moment.

He left went to the kitchen as Minhyuk follow him behind.

Alycia: Okay, man business.

🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~

Minhyuk POV

Wonho: I-i know... What you guys just doing last night.

You bite your lower lip. 'Will he mad what I've done to his little sister?'

Wonho: Minhyuk, Alycia is my everything after I lost everyone that I love. I decide to stay with her because only she is my everything.

You lowered your head not dare to see Wonho's face.

Wonho: If you really love her, please. Please take care of her. She only have you and me right now. But I not staying at here forever. I will go to HongKong then. I took all my trust on you. Please don't ever make her sad. Please protect her when I'm not with you and Alycia. Can you promise me that?

You take a deep breath before look at Wonho's face.

Minhyuk: Yes, hyung. I swear I will protect her no matter what. Love her with all my heart and soul.

He smile before patting your shoulder like brother done it to his little brother.

Wonho: You know what? I don't know why I can trust you 100% that you love Alya sincerely. I can see it from your eyes. Not like how Kihyun said that to me.

Minhyuk: You trust me so easily. What if I betray you?

Wonho: I will find you and kill you. If I can't find you, I'll make sure that you know when the date of your death.

Both of you laugh.

Alycia: What are you guys talking about? Why you guys take so long? I'm hungry you know.

You come to Alycia and help her walk until she sit on the chair at kitchen table.

Wonho: Man business.

Alycia give you a death glare but you just smile like sheep to her.

'Protect her?? What did Wonho mean by protect Alycia when he not with us?'

🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~🌼~

After done breakfast, you just sitting at the balcony still thinking about what just Wonho said to you. Suddenly someone hug you from behind make you jump a little.

Minhyuk: You're naughty.

Alycia chuckle a little and put her face on your back. You turn around as hug her back.

Minhyuk: Are you okay, babe? Looks like you can walk properly.

Alycia: A little bit. Bae can I ask you something?

Minhyuk: What is it my dear?

Alycia: What you just talk about with Wonho?

Gulp! 'Should I tell her about Wonho will left us or just let Wonho tell her by himself?'

Minhyuk: There's nothing. Just a man business.

Alycia: About what? Wonho will leave us?

'Crap!' What should you say to her?? You let out a deep sigh before nodded to her. You expect that she will sad but you get wrong. She nodded as smile bitterly to herself.