EPILOGUE

The land of Caratia, the land filled with magic. This land was a peaceful land and the people living in happiness with the rule of their king until it was destroyed by the king's brother who wanted to have the kingdom and was greedy over the power that the land had. He caused a war to happen between the kingdom and his army of dark entities. The war lasted for many years until it was ended by the two friends who banished him and his army to a dimension that was sealed away. The whole land rejoiced and the king decided to divide the land of Caratia into two to be ruled by the two heroes named Seungwoo and Jungho. The North was ruled by King Seungwoo alongside his wife Queen Sunyoung and named their kingdom as Quartzia while the South was ruled by King Jungho with his wife Queen Jieun who named their kingdom as Serenity. Both kingdoms were at peace with each other due to the closeness of the kings and it lasted for many years. Both queens of the two kingdoms each gave birth to seven boys. The two kingdoms rejoiced over the birth of their princes and lived in harmony not knowing a danger coming to the kingdom of Serenity until one day, a mysterious woman came forward to the king and queen who introduced herself as Stella. She warned them about the danger that is coming especially to the princes which made them alarmed. She offered them a solution which was to send the young princes to the human world where they will have to live like normal humans with their memories being sealed. Both royalties were hesitant but soon agreed for the safety of their children. On the day the princes were sent to the human world, both of the king and queen gave their sons one ring each before saying their goodbyes and watched as they slowly disappear. After they were sent away, the king and queen decided to seal away the entire kingdom along with its people which can only be brought back by the seven princes of the Serenity kingdom. This shocked the kingdom of Quartzia especially King Seungwoo who grieved the loss of his best friend but he soon promised to find his friend's sons to bring them back. A few years later, the princes of Quartzia have grown up.

*Somewhere in the Quartzia Kingdom*

A figure is seen standing at the boundary where the kingdoms of Quartzia and Serenity used to be connected but right now, the only thing we can see was the ocean where Serenity kingdom used to be. It's been a few years ever since the kingdom suddenly disappeared. The figure looks at the horizon with a sad face before looking at his hand which was holding a small bracelet. He touches it softly before sighing and looking at the open sea. 

"I miss you Jeonghan," the figure said softly. The figure sits down on the cliff, not taking his eyes off the sea. This figure is none other than Prince Seungcheol, the crown prince of Quartzia. He sighed softly and closed his eyes softly.

"Come out, I know you guys are there," he said making two figures to come out from the treelines. It was none other than Prince Junhui and Soonyoung, the second and third princes of Quartzia.

"Your senses surely are strong Cheol-Hyung," Soonyoung said walking towards him.

"We knew that you would be here Hyung," Junhui said as they got near him.

"Is there something you guys need?" Seungcheol asked looking at them.

"Appa wants to see us in the throne room," Soonyoung said.

"Did he tell you why?" the older asked, looking at them confused.

"No, he just told us to come and find you," Junhui said making him nod.

"Alright, are the rest of our brothers there?" Seungcheol asked.

"Mingyu and Vernon went to look for Chan but they're probably in the throne room now since you know how that kid likes to stay in the garden," Soonyoung said making me nod.

"Alright then. Junhui, bring us to the castle" Seungcheol said making the second prince nod before holding onto both of their shoulders. They closed their eyes as they disappeared then reappeared inside the castle's throne room where their remaining brothers are at along with Seungwoo and Sunyoung, the rulers of Quartzia and their father and mother.