WHEN MY LOVE FOR HIM DOESN'T WIN

"How deep is your love, Aero?" one of my friends asked.

My eyebrows eased. "My love is deep as an ocean."

"Woah, how?"

"I had a boyfriend before, yes. I'm a boy. I'm a part of LGBT community," I said. Her eyes widened and her lips formed like a letter 'O'

"Woah, then?"

"We're both legal to each sides, we were in a relationship for several years, we struggles a lot of problems, but we didn't leave each other. Because we promised to each other that no matter what happen, we'll not going to leave each other."

"Hmm..."

"Then, one night, we had a fight. I saw him with another girl. It hurts me a lot and our fight lasted for weeks, wait no. Not just weeks, months. We don't have any communication/s to each other."

"Aww, that's hurts."

"Yes, it is. Not until, he called me, he told me that he can't anymore, he can't fight for our relationship anymore, because he wanted to have a wife, to have a family and I can't give that to him." tears escaped from eyes.

"B-Beecause I'm a boy. I can't give him a child, a family that he wants."

"Shhh" and she patted my back.

"Why did you let him go?"

"I let him go, because I know even I'll beg, nothing will change. His decisions won't change."

"My love for him is deep as an ocean, because I let him go. I let him go for you, Shanta. I let my love to be with you."

_______

When your love for him/her doesn't win, because he/she also wanted to have a family, a child and a wife/husband, and you can't do anything, because you can give that to him/her, so you'll just let him/her go for her own happiness, even it's hard and painful for you.

"Love has no rules. Yes, laws have rules, but love is not a law. It's not a fact either. Its a feeling that everyone has it least once in some type of way."