Yur time will be the opposite of good

Začít od začátku

He leaves in a gold portal and a colorful one opens, a boy in brown and covered in paint steps forward, holding a paint brush. He smiles and waves.

Ink: heya! I'm ink creator of the Aus!

Ironwood: creator? How powerful are you? What do you use for your power?

Ink smiles and pokes ironwood on the nose

Ink: wouldn't you want to know.

Ozpin who had seemed lost in thought, speaks

Ozpin: your the creator of the Aus, so did you creat all the Aus we've watched so far?

The crowd all looks intently at ink who shrinks under there gazes.

Ink: no no no! That's someone else's job! I just make the sans Aus!

(Epsilon6666: Dam right it is)

Ruby: mr ink? What does your paint brush do?

Ink smiles and jumps up, creating a giant wall of black ink with his brush. He lands in front of it looking proud of himself.

Ruby: SO COOOOl!!

Ink: thanks, I try! It's been fun meeting you all! But the multiverse won't protect itself!

View: next we're moving on to the 'neutral' ones. First we have-

He is cut short by a boy in very very colorful clothes and glasses that read 'YOLO' interrupting him.

Fresh: Sup my radical broskis! It's I the radical fresh!

Emerald; soooo much color!

Fresh: that's how I roll my radical bro!

Cinder; if he's anything like the other ones, he could be a powerful weapon

Ironwood: he's just like Jaz, they would be an unstoppable duo.

Fresh teleports right next to cinder and puts his arm around her, he grabs ironwood and  teleports both of them  onto stage and talks in a hushed voice.

Fresh: now my radical bro's, we weren't thinking of Sinning now we're we?

Cinder and ironwood both nod rapidly.

Fresh: good my bro's, cause if you were.

He tips his glasses down to show them his glowing purple eye, making both of them freeze in fear.

Fresh: well let's just say your time won't be radical.

He shoved them back into the crowd and smiled once again.

Fresh: it's been real my dudes but it's time for me to go! Catch ya on the flip side!

He left in a purple portal, and a white one opened. Out came a boy wearing all white with a red scarf, and a large stab wound in his chest! He had blood coming from his mouth and a white glitchy spot over his right eye. He took notice of the crowd and waved.