13. Stigma

Stigma🍃

The rest of the day was spent in a blur with Taehyung as we layed down on the ground with his arms around me and my head resting on his chest. After talking for endless hours, he walked me to my house and bid me goodbye with a last kiss on my cheek before disappearing into the darkness. I felt heat flush on my cheeks giving them a rosy shade at the mere memory. I had spent most of the night clutching my blanket thinking about what all of this would lead to. I love Taehyung, that was for sure, but I wasn't sure if all of his would do either of us any good. Once my father finds out, it's over for us. He'll have me locked up in the room starving and beaten up for days. I didn't even want to imagine of what he would do to Taehyung.

I let out a long sigh at my own thoughts as I washed the dishes to keep myself occupied. I had successfully managed to make the maids let me do it and it'd be nice to help them out sometimes. Let's just hope I won't end up breaking something. "Miss are you sure you don't want me to do it?" Sarah asked with a worried expression on her face. "No Sarah it's alright" I said giving her a soft smile "And I know you've been calling me Miss for years but please just call me Y/N from now on, you're older than me". She looked at me with a well expected stunned expression. "I think I've never said this before but I respect you a lot Sarah. You're like a second mother to me" I carefully wrapped my arms around her "Thank you for taking care of me for all these years and I'm sorry if I was ever mean to you"

I pulled back as she gave me soft smile with tears glistening in her eyes "Thank you Mi- I mean Y/N, that means a lot really". I continued to do the dishes after she left to take care of the garden works. I heard soft murmurs of the maids that were around me but they were soon quieted down by a loud slam of the door being followed by foot steps. I washed my hands before cautiously walking towards father's office because I was sure it was his secretary Mr. Choi who just walked in. "Is there any reason you made such an unexpected appearance Choi?" I heard father's voice directed towards him. "Yes sir" he spoke making my breathe hitch "Our men have located the Shepherd's village". I heard a loud slam of the table followed by proud claps of my father "Perfect. We shall pay them a visit with our men don't you think?" . His voice was filled with mockery and hatred. "What do you plan to do with them Sir?" Mr. Choi asked. "Burn down the village"

My feet moved as fast as they could as I ran through the forest getting poked by the thorny bushes multiple times that made several scratches on my legs but I didn't care at the moment. I was only focused on getting to the village as soon as possible. I huffed taking in deep breathes leaning down as I tried to collect myself. "Y/N?" Taehyung spoke with his brows knitted together startled by my sudden arrival. Everyone looked at my with amused and widened eyes before Jin said "Wow you're nearly as pretty as me". It then occurred to me that this was the first time they were seeing me without a cloth. I wanted to smack Jin for his comment but now was not the time. "You have to empty this place as soon as possible" I spoke while taking in deep breathes "They are gonna burn it down"

With shocked and panicked looks on their face everyone started to move in and out of the huts collecting their belongings. "What are you gonna do?" I asked Namjoon in worry as he gave me a small smile. "We'll escape through the mountaine, collect our sheeps and find another place to live in. Don't worry. We'll be alright" I merely nodded at him hoping that the escape plan would work out. In a few minutes all the boys were gathered in the centre with a bag carried over each of their shoulders. "Is everyone ready?" Namjoon asked in a commanding voice while the others nodded at him. "I'll see you later" Taehyung said giving me a quick hug. I sighed in relief as they disappeared into the woods.

Taehyung's POV

I hastily ran through the woods along with the other boys clutching onto my bag tightly. We knew we had to face this obstacle someday so we were prepared. Thankfully, Y/N was able to inform us beforehand. I wonder how she found out. I then realized that I never asked her about her father. I knew he was someone with a high status and position but I wasn't sure who he exactly is. I was so lost in my thoughts that I was oblivious to my surroundings. I groaned in pain as an arrow was shot my way. Luckily it only managed to scratch my arm. "Shit they're here" Jimin muttered as multiple arrows were shot towards us. We all hid behind the trees to protect ourselves.

"Come out now" I heard a familiar voice speak "Stop hiding like cowards". I clenched my fists in anger looking at others in approval before slowly stepping out to find the the monster himself standing in front of me in his vicious pride and glory. "My my look at all of you. Stepping into my village without my permission and you even dared to make a residency for yourselves here? You really have no shame, do you?" he scowled at all of us "I shall not spare you all". I scoffed at his statement as an evil smirk formed on my face "What are you gonna do? Burn down our houses? Well it wouldn't be the first time you do so". His eyebrows raised as the realization slowly dwelled on him "Oh so you are the son of that lowly bastard. I see they have managed to save you" his voice was directed towards me "Your father was indeed an imbecile man who tried to change the working of the society. Look at what that brought to you today. You're nothing more than a pathetic shepherd"

I grabbed his collar fiercely pulling him towards me. "Don't you dare speak about my father like that" I seethed through my teeth. "Or else?" he raised his eyebrows at me. I grabbed his neck with my hand digging my fingers into it till I saw him turn blue. "Taehyung stop" Hoseok said wrapping his arms around my waist to stopped me from killing him. "Let me go hyung" I screamed in anger trying to get out of his hold. I felt a harsh slap land on my face making my eyes turn red in fury "You're no different from your father" he spoke "I'm gonna do what I should have done a long time ago". He grabbed a sword placing it against my neck but a familiar voice stopped him "Father stop!"

"You're the chief's daughter?"

VINTAGE LOVE HIT 1K+ VIRWS Y'ALLL AHHHHHHHH!!