7. Spring Day

Spring Day🌸"

Because of that untrustworthy selfish man"

The once bright and cheerful eyes of Taehyung turned dark and rageful almost making me regret asking him the question. "Y-you don't have to-"

"My parents and I were a happy family. We were not wealthy or someone of high social standard, but we were well-off the way we were. My father was a man of great morals and beliefs. He always was against the mistreatment shepherds were given in the society. Hence, he decided to protest against it. A lot of people were against his decision of course but he was willing to risk everything for the purpose. However, there was one man that was always by his side, or atleast pretended to be" he took a deep breath closing his eyes and when he opened them, his eyes looked even darker, something I didn't think was possible anymore. "His bestfriend" he whispered out with voice filled with venom.

"When the villagers were trying their best to evacuate my father, he was there for him. He knew his every motive, everything he was planning to do for his aim. My father thought that he could really lean on his bestfriend, only to be stabbed in the back" he formed his pals into fists, the veins of his hands growing more prominent as the seconds passed "He later found out that he was informing about father's every plan to the town leader for his own benefit. For wealth and position he betrayed his own friend" tears of grief were falling down his eyes as he continued.

"But it was already too late, we were too late to findd out. And when we did, that man along with a few villagers s-stabbed my p-parents" his shoulder rised and fell as he sobbed out in agony "My parents sent me away through the backdoor, I ran to get help b-but when I-I came b-back my house w-was already b-burnt down" his sobbed grew louder making my heart ache. Tears fell down my eyes as I gently placed my hand on his back. He flinched a little but eventually grew comfortable as I rubbed circles on his back. No words were spoken between us, maybe they were not needed as the silence lingering among us was rather comforting than awkward. There was nothing I could say, I couldn't imagine the pain he had been through, I just continued rubbing his back letting him sob out all the sadness.

It was almost dark now and we were walking past the forest. Somehow, the beauty of the moon luminating the forest never fails to amaze me. It is truly a piece of art, you'd feel like you were in renaissance. Taehyung said that he wanted to take a walk instead of riding the horse, so he was guiding it with it's strape. I averted my gaze to Taehyung, the same solemn expression still painted on his face which was weird because right now, he looked like a blank canvas, void of any emotions which was very unlike him. I frowned thinking if I could make him happy again. Well I can atleast try right? I squinted my eyes looking at something in a distance before asking Taehyung to stop. I got off the horse and started walking into the forest. "Wait-"

"Nope don't you dare stop me" I said turning to look at him whose eyebrows were knitted together "And don't come after me" . I cautiously walked towards it, being careful not to be caught in the bushes. "Aha finally got it" I spoke to myself holding it in my hands before turning around only to have something jump right in front of me making me scream and fall down. "Y/N are you okay?" I heard Taehyung's voice nearing me. "No don't come here there's a monster!" I exclaimed with my eyes still closed but I could hear his deep laugh echoing in the forest almost making me scream at me for laughing in a situation like this. "Oh my god Y/N. Open your eyes" he said probably still laughing at me. "No no no it's gonna kill me" I screamed dramatically covering myself with my arms. "Y/N open you eyes already" I opened one eye peeking through it and apparently the 'monster' was a little rabbit "Oh"

Taehyung gave me his hand helping me stand up "So you risked your life for a flower" . I lightly slapped him on the arm "Yah it's not any flower, it's a honeysuckle....it's special".

"Any why is that?"

"Any why is that?"

"Because it reminds me of you" I said "Honeysuckle means happiness. Despite everything you've gone through you're one of the strongest and happiest person I've ever seen. And by offering to show me all these beautiful places by yourself and making me step out of any social boundaries and restrains, you've brought happiness to me too" . Taehyung smiled looking at me with such adoration words couldn't describe.

"You know which flower reminds me of you?" he asked softly smiling at me.

"Which one?" I asked tilting my head a little.

"Gloxinia"

"Why?"

"Because it means Love at first sight" his words made me stunned, glued to my place as I couldn't say anything. Not a single word was uttered by my mouth although there were a million thoughts running through my head.

"Come on let's get you home"

Ten seconds to vote/comment💜 보라해요

보라해요