~3~

The bell rang as the teacher finished giving out the homework. 

"Class dismissed!" 

We all started to leave and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yoongi.

"Hey, wanna go to the park later?" he asked.

"Um, sure. What's the occasion?" I asked, a bit lost as to why he asked this. He would spend most of the time on the piano or on his own personal studio and Jin was the only one that'd actually succeed at getting him get out.

He shrugged. 

"Just want to hang out. I'll meet you there at 6," he said, smiling, before leaving.

"O-Okay, see you-!" I said, but it was late since he was already gone. 

I smiled to myself a bit and then went on with my day.

~~~

"So he asked you out on a date?" Jin said as he looked at me being a mess. I'd been home for no more than 10 minutes and was already freaking out over what to wear. 

"Ah! Why are all my clothes so ugly!" I said as I scammed my closet. 

Jin chuckled from behind me. "So is it a date?" he asked once again. I turned to look at him.

"I don't know... maybe? I mean, he didn't say anyone else would come but he did say he just wanted to "hang out"..." I said, a bit confused on the topic as well. 

Jin nodded. "Alright. You're lucky then because me, Mr. Worldwide Handsome, is going to help you dress for your "hangout"." He grinned. 

I chuckled. "Thanks Mr. Worldwide Helpful," I said as I smiled and sat on the bed, letting him choose my clothing. 

A few minutes passed and I was on my phone when he  triumphantly screamed "Got it!". I looked over at him and saw him holding a pastel pink skater skirt and a white top with a floral design and flowy sleeves. 

"It's cold outside..." I said, not sure about his choice of clothing. 

"So? Beauty hurts," he grinned before throwing the clothes at me. "Now go get ready."

~~~

I shivered as I waited at the park for him. I had finally gone with Jin's suggestion and put on the skirt and shirt. I put on a jacket and a pair of white sneakers(Jin hated it but I made it work). And though I tried to cover up, it was still cold. But it was fine, I was more excited for this anyways. Maybe he does like me back. I smiled to myself, feeling a sparkle light in me. A sparkle of happiness. Though deep inside, I knew something was wrong. I'd gotten to the park a few minutes before 6 but now it was 6:30 and there was still no sign of him.

I decided to wait a few minutes more. I waited but there was still no sign of him. I looked back at the phone. 7:19. 

He must be coming soon... right?

I stayed there, people passed by and smiled a bit sadly at me. An old man even gave me a hot chocolate. He also offered me his advice, saying that whoever he was, he shouldn't make me wait that long and that he wasn't worth it. I smiled politely and thanked him for the coffee, stating, more for me than him, that he was going to come. 

It was 8 already when I got the message. 

I'm sorry, something came up. We can hang out later, right?                                                                            

I didn't know what to say. I typed a quick message and went back home. I didn't know what to feel. I knew it wasn't a date but... he should have said something before if he couldn't make it. Maybe it's my fault for believing we could be something else. For believing that maybe there was a chance he'd like me back. Still, it hurt. And it wasn't just because I was freezing. Something inside hurt as well, and it hurt even more than the cold. 

Sure.

~~~

A/n: so, the sad part is going to start now. You have been warned. Have a good day. ^w^

Word count: 679