~2~

"You should tell him," Jin said as he chugged a can of soda. 

"Should I?" I said as I ate from my pizza.

"Yeah!" he said, excitedly. "And then both of my best friends can date!" 

"But what if he doesn't feel the same way... or what if he's already dating someone? I mean, he does spend a lot of time with other girls..." I said, feeling almost nervous.

"Y/n," Jin said as he got up and grabbed my face, squishing it as if it was a marshmallow. "You're awesome. You're the prettiest, smartest, and squishiest girl in this whole school. Of course he'd like you back." He smiled.

I smiled as well. "If you say so, now let's watch the movie," I said, turning on the horror movie of our choice for today. Before I Wake.

~~~

I finally sighed and walked into school, the air foggy with the first few weeks of winter. Most people were already wearing heavy coats and jackets since it was already starting to get cold but I just wore a light hoodie today. Bad mistake. 

I slipped into the breakfast line and got my food. As I walked back to sit at a table, someone bumped into me, making me fall to the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry!" the person apologized and helped me up. "I didn't notice someone was there..." he admitted shyly. 

"It's um it's fine really," I said before picking up my food and putting it in a nearby trashcan. I then proceeded to go to the bathroom, since the guy got chocolate milk all over me. 

I wiped on the spot with paper towels and water but it was mostly useless. The hoodie was pastel yellow so it would leave a big stain. I walked back to the cafeteria.

As I walked back, I heard some voices from under the stairs. Familiar voices. It was Yoongi and... a girl? I decided to listen in.

"Um, hi oppa I just wanted to say um..." she held a box tightly to her chest and then in a fast movement, handed it to him while looking down. Probably bushing. "I like you!" she said with her eyes shut closed, almost scared. I like him too...

He looked at her for a minute and gently passed the box back to her. "I'm sorry err," he said, probably wondering her name.

"Um, Mina..." 

"Right, I'm sorry Mina. You seem like a nice girl but... I already like someone. I'm sorry," he bowed to her and smiled a bit sadly before leaving. 

I decided to leave before any of them saw me. I wondered who this lucky girl he liked was. If she was pretty, if she liked him back. I chased all the thoughts away as I sat down next to Jin in the  table. 

"Where were you?" he asked as he stuffed a big bite of his food into his face. 

"Just... around," I said smiling. 

"What's up with the stain, it looks like you threw up all over yourself," he said, chuckling.

 "Some guy bumped into me and his chocolate milk got in my hoodie," I said, shrugging.

"Good, the hoodie's ugly," I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw Yoongi, sitting down next to me.

"And where were you?" Jin said, the same way he asked me. 

"Just... around," he gave his gummy smile. 

"Whoa, Y/n said the same thing. Where you guys together?" he said, his eyes shining in anticipation of the news. 

"No!" I said quickly. 

They both looked at me, wondering what that was about probably. 

"I um... I have to go," I said, getting up and heading to class to curse at myself for being dumb for the next then minutes. 

But my mind then went to one thing that I couldn't help but wonder... who was the girl he said he liked? 

~~~

A/n: So I'm a bit bored today so I updated twice in a row. :D Anyway, can you guess who the girl is? 

Word count: 664