Chapter 41 - Cool Kids Table

Start from the beginning

As the interview occurred, at a hidden alley on the upper side of the city, a small commotion went on.

Hidden between two tall trash cans, a short girl kept concealed her presence as she ran away from the security guards that chased her. Adjusting her mask and the sunglasses, she cursed inside her mind as the acidic smell of compost filled her nostrils. Closing her fist to make sure the tiny device on her hand stood there unmoved, she took out her scarf and jacket, throwing them inside the trash, putting her mask inside her pocket, she hopped not to get found out.

Getting up, she dusted off her clothes, she quickly moved outside of the alley. Spotting her target, the girl looked around, sensing the coast was clear, the girl calmly waked towards the luxurious sport car, the sunlight irritating her eyes in the slightest. Pretending to drop something on the ground, she quickly found a spot on the wheel house, cleaning lightly with her finger, she placed the tracker without blinking, getting up, the girl quickly walked out of the parking lot, the smile on her face able to send chills down one's spine.

Back at the program, as all the youths had already introduced themselves. The lighthearted show progressed smoothly, a few presentations had already gone by, as they sat on the ground, in a round circle.

"Let's play a game. I will say a name of one of you and will point to another three. The people I point to will have to say the first thing that comes to mind." Chris said. His Blonde curly hair, now inside a "I'm a clown" cap. "Let's start. No more than one second to think. So to start, Amelia"

As all attention was centered on the ginger girl, her tanned skin flushed. As Chris pointed towards Samuel, the boy didn't bat an eyelash as he blatantly spoke.

"Twin." He then pointed at his own dyed ginger hair.

As Chris pointed at Maya, who hid her panic by rubbing her palms on her joggers. Closing her eyes spitting out the first thing that came to mind.

"Fairy like?"

Staring at the small Asian girl, the man gave a light nod with his head, recognizing it, pointing towards ATP, his legs crossed as the man was very relaxed.

Staring at the girl as if he would punch a hole on her face in analysis, the man's lips curled up in an almost child like smile.

"Zucchini." As the words came out, the whole room went silent. Although barely visible, the boy's umber skin got slightly redder, as he flushed. "Her last name is Zuch, I always think about Zucchini."

"Weird, but makes sense." Chris rubbed his palms together. "Then ATP next."

Pointing at Lisa, the girl took her second to think. As the man's waited for the answer, he showed confidence, yet his fingers picked on his black nailpolish.

"Great skin."

Without thinking twice, Chris went to the next person, ATP's dark skin really had a pretty glow to it. Pointing at Oscar, the boy gave a sarcastic smile, his eyes defiant as he stared deep in ATP's eyes..

"Suck at Video Games."

Pointing at Samuel, the boy didn't even put much thought into it. He wasn't really the type to overthink.

"I agree, he sucks at Video Games."

Stopping the game, Chris pointed at Samuel again.

"You can't repeat."

"Then, good dancer" Samuel brushed off. Shrugging his shoulders.

Holding his laughter, Chris took a deep breath.