- 2 -

"Nathan."

He groaned and buried his face in the soft, warm body nestled in his arms. It smelled nice, a mix of feminine bodywash and a natural scent he had never smelled before. He sighed, relaxed by the sweet scent and the warmth as he drifted back to sleep.

"Nathan, I need to use the bloody bathroom, get off." He heard a woman grumble, and he furrowed his brows.

"Five minutes." He mumbled in her neck, and he heard her chuckle.

Half asleep and hungover, he was too out of it to properly think over his actions. The arm that was draped over her stomach reached up and nonchalantly grabbed her right breast. Jade snorted when he started squeezing.

He sighed when he realised how her chest fit perfectly in his hand.

"Hey, hands off the merchandise." She slapped his hand away, and he groaned in disappointment. Then he whined when she pushed him off her to get up, deprived of warmth, he hid under the covers.

"Are you always this energetic in the morning?" He whined, and Jade chuckled as she opened the curtains, making Nathan hiss as the light burned his sensitive eyes. "Ouch!"

"It's 3pm." She deadpanned. "Not exactly the morning."

He pushed the covers to reveal his green eyes as he glared at her. "You monster."

She rolled her eyes as the corner of her mouth twitched up in a smile.

"Besides, I have so many things to do." She said as she put on some jeans. "I have to print out my resume, give it to the restaurants and bars around, find a place to live quickly and, the most important, buy some Nutella and stuff my face until I'll puke."

Nathan smiled, amused by her last statement.

"Do you have anything planned today?" She asked him as she turned around to change her shirt, he shrugged as he switched on his phone to play a game.

"I can clear up my schedule for your pretty arse." He said with a smile as he stretched.

He struggled to keep his eyes on the screen, as if the curve of her back was a magnet to his gaze. When he saw from the corner of his eye that she had no bra on he internally groaned in frustration.

"That'd be nice! Thank you so much for letting me stay by the way."

"Oh, believe me, I should be the one thanking you." He said with a smirk. Once she had put on a clean purple blouse she turned around to find Nathan wiggling his eyebrows at her, causing her to throw at him her dirty clothes.

"Perv'." She grumbled, and he caught her clothes as he sent her a wink.

Once they were dressed and ready to go, Nathan opened his bedroom door and whispered to her. "Wait for me here, I'm going to distract my mom so you can slip out."

He went downstairs, and Jade leaned forward to listen to what was happening, she heard nothing apart from a woman voice saying good morning to Nathan. Then she cringed when she heard a crash.

"Nathan!" She heard his mother yell. "Jesus, what is the matter with you?!"

She tiptoed down the stairs until she was next to the kitchen were Nathan was being yelled at, then she finally reached the entrance and stepped outside.

A few moments later she was joined by Nathan who ran outside giggling, some pieces of toast in his hand.

"What the hell did you do to your poor mum?" Jade asked with a raised eyebrow, and Nathan shrugged.