Chapter 6

Kit pov

Nine's lower lip was bleeding and there's a not so deep scrap in his knee. The scrap wasn't bleeding but i still washed it gently in the sink and bandaged after applying an antibiotic cream. He hissed and cried more his drools dripping down. "That's over. Daddy dressed you see" i tried to distract him.

"Baby boy I'm sorry" ming kissed stroked Nine's back and pressed the cold clean cloth to Nine's lips to stop the bleeding. Nine's cry toned down to hiccups and sniffing.

"Baby boy you're okay. Daddy got you" i picked him from the sink and removed his dirty clothes leaving him only on his shorts. He didn't resist nor cared.

Nine whimpered and buried his face in the crook of my neck like he usually do. "Ming honey please run bath for him" i kissed my husband's cheeks and went over the kitchen counter to prepare his bottle with the formula.

 "Ming honey please run bath for him" i kissed my husband's cheeks and went over the kitchen counter to prepare his bottle with the formula

I bounced him on my arms and kept swaying my hips on hoping him to calm down. After sometime Nine raised his head and called "daddie" with dry tears on his cheeks. I kissed his nose and pressed his face below my chin.

"Yes sweetie" i said and he scrunched his face looking at the bottle in my hand.

"Baby boy please open up. You should fill that little tummy of yours" i made him lay over my lap on the couch and rubbed his tummy.

"Daddie no" he tried to turn his back.

"Baby you can't have anything else other than milk your lips just stopped bleeding" i positioned his head and forced the nipple inside. He once sucked and finished the whole bottle in few minutes. "Good boy muaah" i praised and kissed his forehead.

I picked Nine and we walked to Nine's nursery "papa?" Nine asked looking around.

"Papa is running a bubble bath for you" i excitedly said.

"With duckiess?" He asked back.

"Ofcourse" i opened the door to an overflowing bathtub and my husband who was sitting beside it with his hands immersed deep inside.