chapter 14

Kit POV

Nine was sleeping soundly in yo's lap and the prince sat still refusing to move in the fear of waking his baby brother up. We all knew yo very badly wanted siblings from me and p'Arthit but we never knew he is so desperate to an extend of sacrificing all his toys for the baby he met minutes ago.

"Come on honey you should get dressed. Allow uncle kit to scoop baby Nine" p'forth cooed and kissed his son's forehead. He must probably be happy and so proud from how a mere two year old is handling the newly added member to his family. Honestly we all are surprised with how he has learnt to share the attention.

"Ahhhh noo" yo whined and wrapped his arms like a cage around the sleeping baby "he cute when sweepin" Ming standing on guard next to yo if Nine decides to wake up and squirm like a little squid he is.

"Alright that's enough my little munchkin

"Alright that's enough my little munchkin. Now let them take the baby and you are coming with me to get dressed" beam said sternly and passed the baby to me. "There's a nursery especially made for this sleeping beauty by his favourite uncle forth, right next to yo's playroom. Also Use the crib fixed in there" he told me and picked yo settling him on his waist.

"Thank you beam" I smiled, it isn't shocking for us to set a nursery for other littles in our house. Yo literally has a nursery and a playroom which is almost our bedroom size in my house.

Yo was squirming and swimming in empty air on the Hopes of escaping beam's hold.

I pulled the duvet over sleeping nine and took the baby monitor with me if incase he cries.

"Uncw kwit, is baby still sweepin. Yo wants to pway and cowow wi'd him" yo came running to me in the garden where beam, Ming and I are having some quality time.

Forth followed him behind shaking his head. "I wonder where he gets such energy from"

Ming chuckled and scooped yo to his lap. Before Nine, Yo used to be Ming's favourite and they both have been inseparable when yo was turned. Yo scoffed and closed his eyes with his palms, refusing to meet Ming's eyes.

Ming pouted playfully and laid his head on yo's shoulder "partner please na khrabb. I'm sorry I couldn't show up these days. I was busyyy" Ming whined still pouting like a baby.

"Yo cwalled Min's phwone" yo said hugging his brows together and huffing. Trying really hard to stay mad at ming.

"Will yo ever forgive min if min promises to visit yo Atleast once in a week?" Ming hopefully asked poking yo's cheeks with his pinky finger.

Yo giggled and locked Ming's pinky finger with his, which means forgiving eachother in their own language.

Forth was proudly watching at their cute conversation while beam and I playfully rolled our eyes.

"Time to feed the little guy" I said and stood up to pick Nine from his nap However p'forth stopped me and said he'll get the baby from his nursery.