I shook my head as I laughed at him. He even giggled at himself. God, it's going to hurt so bad when you leave.

Harry didn't move while I dressed. He laid there with his head buried into the mattress. If I had to guess he's fallen back asleep.

"M'leaving," I whispered in his ear before I kissed his cheek. "I'll be home soon, love."

Harry didn't say anything so I knew that he was asleep. Before I walked out of the bedroom, I glanced back over to him one more time. I couldn't help but smile.

**

Kai and I waited around for the guy to show up. I think Kai said he was a musician. I'll have to check his music out after I leave here. I don't want to turn on his music then he walks in and thinks I'm some crazed fangirl.

Kai had spent most of the time catching me up on his life, and honestly, I didn't mind. I loved to see him happy and excited. He had a spark in his eyes whenever he talked about the girl he loved. I wondered if Harry got that same spark in his eyes whenever he talked about me, or did he even talk about me to his friends?

I thought it was so precious how highly Kai was speaking of her. Kai has never been the girlfriend type. He swears he is terrible at relationships. I have only known him to have one serious girlfriend and that was in high school, and it crushed him when she left. He's never tried again after that.

"She's got the pretty eyes, I swear. I have never seen eyes so blue." He reminded me of Aladdin talking to the genie about Jasmine. I think Kai was starting to melt like a popsicle on the fourth of July.

"She sounds lovely, I need to meet her soon." He smiled so brightly and nodded his head eagerly.

"I'll stop rambling so you can tell me about Harry. How are things?"

"They are good." I wasn't lying. Things were good besides being scared he was going to leave me in a couple of months but Kai doesn't have to know about that. "We live together now."

While the words drained from my mouth, I could see how shocked Kai was. I don't think he could ever see me leaving my mom which quite frankly I didn't think I would. We always joked about how I would be there until I was 30.

"She kicked me out, Kai." This only seemed to shock him more, "We were arguing about how I was spending too much time with Harry and not enough time with her. She said, 'if you want to spend all this time with him, pack your things and move in with him.' And to put the icing on the cake, she sold my car before I could come to pick it up."

"That's shit." He shook his head, still in shock over everything. "I just talked to her the other day and she said everything was good. I can't believe she started acting that way."

"I can't either, but I'm not upset about it anymore." I shrugged, sinking further into my chair.

Before either of us could say anything else, a man with long, curly blonde hair walked in. He had facial hair. A pretty pair of blue eyes under a pair of glasses. He dressed in a denim button-down shirt, dark pants, a pair of white high top vans, and a red beanie.

"Hi, I'm Allen Stone." He smiled and waved to both of us, cueing for us to get out of our chairs and great him.

**

I burst in the front door excited to show Harry some of the songs that Allen had written. I fell in love with his music almost immediately.

"Styles!" I screamed as I hurried up the stairs. I didn't care if he was asleep or not, he had to wake up and listen to this guy sing.

I walked into the bedroom to see Harry cuddled up in bed. He wore a pair of glasses that I had only seen him in one other time. My eyes looked over him to see that he was reading a book.

"Hey, sweet girl." He said, closing the book and placing it on the bedside table, "How was the shoot?" He had the sweetest grin on his face.

I could feel my knees giving out below me while I fell deeper in love with him. Every time I looked at him, I could feel myself getting lost inside him, inside those eyes.

I crawled into bed before I answered him, "It went really good! Have you ever heard of Allen Stone?" He thought to himself for a minute before he shook his head. "You have to listen to him! You'll love him."

I hurried and connected my phone to the speakers. I looked through his songs to find the one that reminded me most of Harry. A wide grin appeared on my face whenever the song started to play throughout the house.

As the song played, Harry closed his eyes and listened. I could tell that he liked it by the grin on his face that grew into a smile.

"Dance with me," Harry said as he pulled himself out of the bed. He held his hand out for me, I took his hand without hesitation.

He wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I let my head rest on his chest while we moved together. His heart was beating faster than it usually did.

I can't stop the rain
But I will wipe your tears
I wish I could take what hurts you
And make it disappear
But I can't work no miracles
But I'll do what I can do
When your sky is gray
Baby, I will give you blue
(Give You Blue - Allen Stone)

As the song came to an end, Harry only held me tighter. He was holding me like he was scared I was going to leave like it was the last time he would ever see me. He kissed the top of my head while he rubbed circles into my back.

"I never want that song to end." He admitted with a low voice. He sounded so upset and I didn't know why. I looked at him and I could see the river of tears that he was fighting to keep away.

I placed my hand on either side of his face, running the pads of my thumbs across his cheek. "I'll restart it." He nodded and smiled.

I wish I could take what hurts you and make it disappear