Chapter 17

Life seemed perfect i had the best boyfriend and babies my family. Jace was always so good to us all equally i love him so much! Being a teen mom is not as bad it was told when have the support of family and friends.

School was great with tutors i caught up quicker than expected by the end of the school year. Most of Jace old sluts and groupies back away after i did some serious damage to Bridgette. She called my babies ugly ducks i lost all control even Seb didnt break up the fight.

Everyone said she deserved it and disliked her her popular rank went down the drain. Other than that piece of drama everything was going well in school. Our senior year was fun I would be able to graduate with all my friends. Jace and I got into the same College after he proposed.

Jace and I married before starting College after two years together the wedding was amazing. Izzy was pregnant with her and Jon second boy over emotional she was pure tear bags.

Our parents suprised us with own house after we moved we traveled often to visit. College was all i thought it would be Jace had gotten into a few fights. After a few of the Jocks called me a MILF i thought i was funny he didn't!

College was over thrown with hormonal people running wild. We had to defend our relationship and mark our claim to each other. Jace was very handsome his list if admire's only grew after college. I wasn't jealous but i had to squat off a few females who were brave enough to try.

Jace would laugh and say he wasn't the only one jealous. Yeah i knew he would never cheat but some of those girl annoyed me. They would offer to babysit in hopes of getting close to Jace. As if they would be around my babies ever.

Four years passed we both completed college without killing anyone we had great jobs lined up. Jace actually started his own construction company said he needed a super geek to keep his finances and company in check.

Guess who was his Vice President Simon happy was an understatement. Now Simon and his new wife Carol were moving here with their son my godbaby Claude. Alcide and Justin were Izzy and Jon handsome boys my nephews they are going to be little heart breakers.

I love children so running my own daycare business was great for us both.

Alec and Magnus traveled the world together for years. Now they were ready to settle down and adopted a little girl name her Tracy. She was such a cutie same age as Ariel. Finally my baby girl can have another female in the family of boys. Over the years her big brother, godbrothers, and boy cousins were to over protective.

My poor baby Jace was their leader telling them no one was good enough for her. Protect her at all cost blah blah i was very happy when Tracy got here. How he could convince five years older of that i just laughed!

They didn't focus all their attention fully on her now. Even at the age of ten they had punched quite a few boys that snuck a kiss from either Ariel or Tracy. Izzy and Jon married three years ago i was happy for them we were officially sisters.

After ten years we all were still as close as ever. Married with families having our monthly bbq watching the kids play. I ran to the restroom throwing up my food. "Oh Crap i cant be" i thought! Maybe i am my period hasn't come in Omg the lasttime was 2months ago.

Business has been so busy i didnt realize i was pregnant!

Jace and Izzy were standing at the door as i exited the restroom. Izzy smiling like kid in the candy store she knew what was going on. I had only been pregnant once she had three. Jace was worried men are so blind i told him i may be pregnant.

He cried i knew he wanted more kids over the years but i wanted to wait. A few months ago i stopped my birth control i would talk to him about more kids. I didn't expect it to happen so fast. After going to the doctor it was confirmed i was pregnant.

Now me and Izzy are both six months pregnant with our baby girls. Jace couldnt stop kissing my belly after ten years he was as happy as the first time. Me i felt a little worried ten years was a long gap but Jace assured me it would be fine.

I sighed as he told me with her protectors(3Izzy/Jon boys+2Simon include) and two big sisters(Alec daughter include) no one would mess with her. I had the feeling this was going to be worse than how they were with Ariel and Tracy. Poor babies didnt know whats in store for them.

My life was a great i had a loving husband, three children, best of friends, family and our own business. Our own happily Ever After only gets better!

**SORRY i was planning to make it into three chapters with more details. My schedule is just to busy right now. Once i have more time i will update and break down the final years in more details over 3 chapters. Thank you for your patience sorry for the short update! I figured you would want to know how they end then nothing at All** Love you all♡♡