Chapter 5

I woke up with a headache and someome banging on my door. "What"i yelled! I have something for you it was Jace. I had pulled the cover off me Come in.

Im doing my rounds with medz and water he smiled. Why were you banging so loud. "Ugh Clary i barely tap the door, you must have drunk alot". I guess i did but i had so much fun.

Yes Magnus throws the best parties Jace agreed. Hey did Kaelie call me a Loser lastnight he frowned! Um yes she did we were about to--i cut him off.

That was real when we almost kissed i thought i was dreaming again. He smiled, You dreamed of kissing me he asked? "Shit did i say that out loud" i guess you are a asshole. However you are a hot and handsome asshole i confessed.

Im glad to hear that, i raised my eyebrow looking at him. "Minus the asshole part he clarified! Tonight were planning a movie night inside and fun games he said.

I face palmed myself, Ouch that was not smart to do i thought. I forgot i told Sebastian i will go out with him tonight. He crossed his arms over his chest. Well why dont you go earlier that way you dont miss so much of the fun at night.

Smart i'll text Seb now well after my head stops spinning. Here lay down im coming back in 20minutes to check on you and get you for breakfast. After 10minutes my head felt so much better.

I text Seb if we can go out a earlier to have me back by 8pm. "I guess so" he replied sadly i felt horrible. So i asked Izzy if was okay to invite him to the get together. Yes we need more hot guys for our game tonight.

I have two brothers involve im being cheated we laughed. I told her about Kaelie lastnight. Clary she is just jealous because Jace never pursued her she is the biggest slut now.

Seb seemed better after i invited him over after. I wore a nice silk blouse style dress that reached my knees with a thin beige waist belt. Matching shoes and clutch made me look great.

Seb arrived at 4pm we went to see a movie first. Seb looked super hot in the boy had it going on. He held my hand in the movies snuck kisses to my cheeks. Dinner was great i love seafood Lobster it was.

Clary i had such a great time with you Seb said. Me also this is truely the best weekend ever. I wished we had more time alone together he frowned.

Hey there's always other nights we can hang out longer he smiled. Sebastian had a baby face did i say he was hot. He was top baseball player at the school he had groupies just like Jace and my brother.

He was sweeter than them not so arrogant about knowing he is sexy and cute. He placed his hand around me inside the car. Pulling closer to kiss me i wanted to. Back so soon Jace interupt knocking on the window.

We both sighed, come on lets go inside. "Clary to be continued" Seb said after winking to me. I set me on fire i gulped so hard, I um am um going um to ch..change. No fighting you two i said as i left for my room.

Sebastian Pov

Fucking Jace interupting our almost first kiss. So Jace smooth move afraid after we kiss your chances will end. He huffed "As if Clary and I have become like friends". As did we i growled back.

Just back off Clary and i like each other. Go play with your list of groupies you have. Clary is to pure for someone like you Jace. "Your wrong i deserve to be happy" Jace argued.

Jace if you did date Clary how long would it last before you break it off. It's different with her he complained. Like it was with Aline when you took her away from me then dumped her 2months later.

Clary deserves to make that choice herself Jace growled. Dont ever bring up Aline i told you i didnt know about you two then. Liar i shouted you always wanted every girl not caring who they belong to.

I loved her my so called bestfriend fucked her and took her away from me. I will hate you forever Jace Lightwood. "Enough" Izzy yelled if your staying here tonight Seb none of that is allowed.

You can leave now if thats your plan she hissed! No it is not i wont bring it up again. Good because i want you to stay we need more hot guys for our games she winked. I blushed slighly Izzy was always a flirt, but i like clary.

End Pov

My date with Seb was great i almost kiss him as well. Lastnight me and Jace almost kiss i feel sparks whenever he touches me. I know his kiss will be breathe taking!

Seb is a safer option to not get my heart broken but i have stronger feelings for Jace. I changed into more comfortable clothes v-neck shirt and shorts simple but sexy. I walked back downstairs to join everyone.

Jace was asking what are eating i laughed that boy can eat. Instead of ordering out i showed my cooking skills that Jon bragged about cooking dinner and snacks. Jace actually licked the plate clean i blushed.

"Clary I love you" Jace burst out saying we all look quickly at him. I me..mean umm th..that it's just your cooking is amazing "I love your food" he corrected himself! The look on his face was amusing Brent, Kyle, and Seb couldn't stop laughing like they knew something.

Brent was teasing Jace about getting his baseball collection soon. Jace looked at me sad about something when he said that and left the room. I excused myself to use the restroom but i really went to find Jace.

He was in his room which was across from mine i knocked he opened the door. "What" he answered rudely, i rolled my eyes can i come in Jace. He starred at me but finally moved aside pulling me into his room.

Jace what happened why did you look that way? He was silent i turned around to lips smashing into mine. I kissed him back his hands went to my waist and begin to roam my bottom.

His lips were so soft small moans slip from me he groaned picking me up. My legs wrap around his waist he walked to his bed slowly drop us on it. "I want you so bad Clary" he groaned!

Then have me Jace i said. He broke the kiss then frowned, "I cant be with you now leave!" I was confused i thought he wanted me but he doesn't. I ran out and to my room i cried i had choose him and he rejected me.

Clary pull yourself together get past him and the sparks its all fake. Seb wants you and you like him back he was always the safer choice. The hell with Jace my block is back up to him.

Jace Pov

Clary wants me i want her to be mine not just her body but her. Brent was throwing reminders of the bet i forgot all about. I was enjoying Clary company so much i forgot why i need to break off the bet.

Maybe i should just tell her it was a bad decision but im taking it back. That i want to be with her and her only. Someone knocked at my door i hope it isn't that slut Kaelie. What i yell its Clary they answered.

I ran to open the door she asked to come in. I pull her inside, this the perfect time to tell her. She seemed worried about me, this girl liked me i was using her for a stupid bet. I cant loose her i need her to kiss and hold her.

She turned around to look at me after i didnt respond to her question. My emotions took over i smashed my lips to hers not caring if she will push me away or not. Clary was kissing me back pulling my hair and moaning.

I picked her up and took us to the bed. I want you i said, she told me to take her. I almost did i cant do this to her im an asshole i need to break off the bet first. She wont forgive me if i tell her the truth. I told her to get out she left upset.

Jace you idiot why didnt you just tell her the truth. Maybe she will understand she's changing you. The truth may push her into Sebastian arms i cant let that happen. Jace just forget about her continue the bet.

She will never forgive you if confess i told myself. I sighed, i need to be my normal self so she wont like me. If her and Seb get together you cannot care. Kaelie and Veronica are here to flirt with to show Clary you dont care about her.

I walk downstairs to join the others. Clary just walked in the room ahead of me with Seb laughing. I wanted to rip his head off, Jace she is not yours i told myself.

I settled in the seat next to Kaelie even though i would make out with Veronica before her. Clary doesn't like Kaelie so i would hurt her more. Let the games began i smirked as always do when i want to play!