Chapter 13

I woke up to golden eyes looking down on me. Morning my Love you slept well i see. Yes i did Jace thanks to you he smiled!

Clary if we are going to try to make us work then we cant have any distractions from each other. I loose my sanity when you show interest in someone other than me. I don't want you going out with any other guys he said.

Jace Seb and I are just friends. I know thats how you see it but he see's you different than that. He will cause issues between us as he always did because he wants you.

Clary i love you and im willing to give us time. However im not willing to be one of your options i love you to much. So if you feel that you need Seb in your life then your lying about your feelings for him he said worried.

Jace i can live without Seb friendship i cant breathe thinking of you not being in my life. Im sorry i didnt see things from your point. I will call off the um get together with me and Seb. Jace i remember you made plans quickly after i did as well same applies.

He grinned, it's done already cancelled he explained. When we just talked now? I only ask her out to piss you off, i cancelled right after you ran to your room. Are you sure you want to give up your sluts i grinned at him?

He rolled his eyes, only if you plan to love and make love to me forever he teased! Forever is a long time let me think on it i teased back. Clary he whinned, Okay agreed we will try with no distractions he kissed my gently on the lips.

Clary i dont like sharing i hate the idea of you even being close or next to any guy. Well the only guy im close with forever is Simon. In order to get me Simon comes with my package.

He sighed, i know ratface is here forever i willing to allow him only he smiled. I think we should go out on a date when we get back. Jace how do feel about becoming a father? I had never asked him how he felt i was curious.

Clary i love that your having my child. The fact that i was able to make a life with the love of my life. Being the father of your baby makes me happier then anything else. So to answer your question I am happy he smiled!

We talked about baby names and before our date we are telling our parents he's the father. Seb texted my phone asking if the beach was fine for our date. Wow he called it a date Jace was right i frowned and slighly blushed!

I had to call him now to break it off. Jace brows frowned "Who is that he growled? already knowing." I showed him the text, I told you he said. Excuse me for a moment i need to call it off now.

I dialed Seb number he picked up calling me baby. Um Seb im not your baby, Jace growled. Im sorry but we cant go out anymore ever again. No no its not that im just going to be involved with someone were giving us a shot.

Seb dont say that about him its what i want. He argued saying mean things about Jace how he controls and jealous of me. Then he said he is in love me wants me to choose him over Jace.

Seb im sorry that i cant say that back to you. Jace has my heart i wont leave him for you. Seb dont say that he wouldn't do that to me or the baby i cried!

Jace snatched the phone away cursed out Seb for making me cry then hung up. Whatever he said it's not true i love you both he wiped away my tears.

I smiled under my lashes uncovered my face from my face. Please dont ever leave us again Jace i lookes into his golden eyes. Never, i kissed him and it deepened we ended up naked and doing alot of sexual things.

Jace after i have the baby im going to need birth control at the rate were going. "Fine with me but my love i do plan in the future you give more babies" he said.  The cabin and area was beautiful he took me hiking says its good to walk.