Chapter 3

It seems the cheerleading squad hates me because of Bridgette. Even Kaelie acts funny she hids it in front of Izzy. I just ignore them i can take up for myself against the bimbo cliq.

Me and Seb meet up after school to work on our class project. We became good friends i have the feeling he has a crush on me. He is cute and well built i would stare at him often catching him stealing glances at me.

Clary would you like to go the movies and Dinner Saturday night. Let me check with Izzy first she asked me to attend a party with her i accept. I just forgot which night she said he smiled.

My phone buzzed, i reached to look at my text messages.

Hey redhead i miss you "J"

I laughed Seb looked at me while i blush at the text. How the hell did Jace get my phone number.

-Hey playboy, How did you get my number?
-A little birdy gave it to me what are you doing? "J"
-A birdy huh im goin to kill Izzy but i was working doing a class project with Seb
-Hmm him :-/ is he still there "J"
-Yes why

No reply after 10minutes i figured he was done texting maybe one of his bimbo's came over. Seb looked pissed at me whats your problem? Who was that you were blushing? None of your business i snapped boy he seems jealous.

Its like he knew it was Jace whats is wrong with those two. "Clary" Jon called in here i yelled. Can you fix some of your famous tea for our guest Jon asked?

Sure i left for the kitchen. Seb is here also we were doing work in there dont touch my papers. I took everything out to make the tea i just needed the Juice container. Which was at the top shelf really i said.

Then i felt a hand on my waist ans a body pressed against me. I could smell who is was weird i know his scent. His head bent to my shoulder his breath weakened my knees. Shorty do you need help Jace asked?

I turned around pinned to the counter he placed his arms around me im caged between him. Im not a shorty i growled. He turned me around picked me up by my waist to the shelf to retrieve to container.

As he placed me back down his hands slid along my stomach and legs. Jace hands felt so soft his face was even with mines. Umm thanks i said nervous. Anytime he said his breath hit my skin i bit my bottom lip.

He actually groaned Clary i-what the hell Seb came in and pulled Jace away from me. Jace pushed his hand away they were about to fight i jump between them. Stop it guys Now!

What the fuck Jon came and grab Seb you need to leave. He looked shocked but he all over Cl--i cut him off. Seb shut up you need to get your emotions under control. This isnt over he pointed to Jace i used my body to hold him back.

After Jon escorted Seb to his car. Jace whispered our bodies feel great together. I notice i was directly on him i could feel his abs on my back. He placed a kiss to my collar bone then my neck i moaned.

What the hell Clary wake up get away from his charms i thought. Jace i pulled away that not a good idea. Yea your right Jon will be back any minute he grinned. Jon came back they left to watch Tv on the sofa.

I made my tea and sandwichs for them. Sis your the best Jon said with a mouthful of food. Jace Clary is the best chef ever man you should taste her cooking jon bragged. Thanks big bro i giggled i sat down to watch Tv with them as well.

Seb called when he got home i step out on the balcony. Hey Seb your home. Yes Clary im sorry for earlier its just i dont want you end up as one of his play things. Thanks but im not falling for his games.

I hope not he laughed i did as well. Text when you find from Izzy what night we can go out. Sure thing bye see you at school. I hung up i saw Jace looking at me was he listening to my conversation

He rolled his eyes, Yes he was that noisy little goldie lock. I went sat back down next to Jace watching Tv i feel asleep. I woke up on Jace chest Jon laid on the other sofa. I looked up at Jace he looked so peaceful sleeping no arrogance just beautiful.

I looked up and saw his golden eyes i tensed my hands were on his chest he was holding my waist. Hey sleepy head i said, Hi beautiful man i feel asleep here i dont ever do that Jace said. I should get home i walked him to the door he hug me and kissed my cheek tonight.

He text when he made it home. I walkes up stairs to my room. Mom came out her room like a kid bouncing up and down. Clary who was that he is handsome and hot.

Mom you sound like cougar i doubt he is into Milf's. We both laughed he is no one just a guy from school him and Jon are friends. Your brother allowed you around a boy she smiled.

Nite mom i left and went to shower and dress for bed. Izzy called me of course "Why is Jace just leaving your house?" Its not like that me him and Jon were watching tv and feel asleep.

Are you sure thats all Jace came home hasn't stopped smiling since. Okay i did wake on laying on Jace chest i guess i feel on him sleeping. She giggled, Clary you should see him he is blushing and was singing in the shower.

Jace is never this happy. Did you kiss him or something Clary tell him yes on a date. No i said he kissed my cheek hmm interesting she said. That reminds me what day is the party Izzy?

Friday night, Why she asked? Oh Seb asked me out i whispered! What really he is hot Clary, He and Jace doesn't like each other. You would've never guess they use to be bestfriends.

No wonder they know how to push each other buttons they almost got into a fight tonight. Because Jace was to close on me Seb is Jealous. Umm thats because Jace and him fought over the same girl a few years ago.

Oh well talk more tomorrow goodnight Izzy, Nite Clary! Sleeping was so peaceful when i have friends.