Chapter 6

I walk back into the room i was going to enjoy my weekend. Jace is nobody to me but a jerk i wont let him have any impact on me any longer. Sebastian smiled when i returned "Hey beautiful i missed you" i blushed pink cheeks.

I hope jerkoff was harrassing you he said. We both laughed, Jace walked into the room shortly after me. He glaced and me and Seb took his seat next to Kaelie. I was suprise i thought she was to low for him.

I guess not when i see him give that flirt smirk he does all the time with girls. Kaelie eyes light up she shifted her body in his direction. Moving around her shirt you expose more of her breast giving him an eye full.

Jace was looking at the eye full she gave. I cant believe i let him kiss me i turned to look at Seb his baby face calmed me!

I snorted, Sluts Seb laughed understanding why. He stood up to take off his jacket "I will be back i need to get comfortable" he went to change out his date clothing. My mouth drop when he returned.

He wore a nice fitted tank top with our logo on the front his arms were out every muscle was visable. I could see every arch of his shoulders even his abs through the shirt.

This boy was hot i tried not to look so satisfied with looking at him i failed. Clary he said waving his hand. Huh everybody laughed at me being stunned looking at him.

Kyle Jace friend yelled from beside me "Dude i so dont think your getting that corvette,say bye bye to your baseball collection" he teased! Brent said something earlier about that earlier something is up with them. I just hope im not involved with it.

Clary i asked are you thirsty? Seb was still trying to get me out my daze. Yes thank you a Coke please he left to get the drinks. Kyle leaned over to me asking "So are you two a couple?" No but thats none of business i replied with an attitude.

Calm down Clare Bare, i just wanted to make sure i dont step on anybody shoes. He took his hand and pushed a lock of hair out my face behind my ear. Great another hitting me i still blushed!

Someone shifted loudly in their seat we looked over to Jace. He was starring daggers at Kyle ignoring Kaelie who was whispering in his ear. Jace pulled our his phone began to use it.

Kyle phone went off obviously they are texting each other. I turned my head away looking for Seb with my drink. Kyle started laughing Your Lost my gain to Jace.

What the hell are they talking about i wondered. Jace was furious at him i saw out the corner of my eye. Seb was back now with my drink, thanks i told him.

Kyle turned back to me, Clary your body is amazing do you work out. Thank you, and yes i do work out often i replied. Well maybe i can help you work off some sweat he said seductive.

He was making me feel uncomfortable. The moment he said that Jace and Seb stood up glaring at him then each other. Great their about to go at it again i thought.

Jon cut in Kyle that's my baby sis unless you want your face rearranged leave her alone. Oh but its okay when Jace does it, if you only knew Kyle smirked!

Jon looked at Jace more like glared. Jace shrugged his shoulders looking guilty. As i looked at him his eyes froze on me Kaelie rubbed his cheek. Then move his face to look at her he snatched back frowning at her.

His hormones are clearly bi-polar i needed to get away from these males. I got up to go talk with Izzy Kyle slapped my ass. Jace was on him in that same second, stop i said pulling Jace away. Jon was charging now being held by Seb.

I turned to Kyle and slap him across the face "Jerk dont you ever do that again or i will make those two kick your ass". Seb said three actually smiling at me. I pulled Jace to one of the sofa's away from Kaelie.