"Can you support me? As Ghost?"

"You mean, you want to come clean about your relation with the club? Sure, I don't see why not. It could bring a lot of business for us if people find out we're associated with you." He chuckles, easing the tension considerably.

"So I can count on you?"

"Of course! But what are you planning?"

"Something stupid, I already told you." I smirk teasingly. "Once I've arranged everything, I'll tell you what I need from you. I hope you agree."

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"Because I still don't know everything..."

"Damn it woman, I'm going to end up with grey hairs because of you." Gunner grumbles, running his hand through his hair tiredly.

"Sorry." I shrug. "I got to go now, I have a lot to do." I get up from my seat and go to the door.

"Wait! Fuck, I almost forgot! I have a surprise for you." I turn at the excited tone of his voice, intrigued. Lately I've had enough surprises to last me a lifetime and I'm not sure I want any more of them.

"What is it, Gunner? I'm not exactly fond of surprises right now." I tentatively warn him. After the 'surprise' Blake and I found at our apartment, I'd rather avoid getting another panic attack. I barely stopped myself from breaking down earlier. Only the thought of revenge kept me sane. That, and the fact that Blake would be sad if I let the darkness consume me again.

"Don't you worry, sis. You'll like this one." The Prez pats my shoulder then leads me outside to the gym, where I first met with Razor. He died because of me and the fucker who killed him will pay for it with his life.

"Go on." Gunner pulls me out of my thoughts, motioning for me to walk inside.

"Gunner, the hell are you planning?"

"Just trust me, sister." He gently pushes me inside, giving me a reassuring grin.

As soon as I step in the gym, I stop dead in my tracks. There's a man sitting on the bench near the ring, unwrapping a tape from his hands.

"Aiden?!" I exclaim in pure shock at seeing him here, casually working out in the club's gym.

He snaps his head at me, staring at me for a moment before grinning happily. "Lia!" I'm too shocked to move at the moment, but Aiden doesn't even give me time to react. He comes to me and pulls me into a tight hug, spinning me around happily. "My little sister! How I missed you!" Tears fill my eyes at his admission. I'm actually taken aback by the realization that I missed him too. I met him once, but I already felt connected to him.

"I missed you too, brother." I croak into Aiden's shoulder as he twirls me around. After a while he sets me down, but doesn't take his arms from around me, still keeping me in his hug. "What are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

Aiden only grins at me then goes to the bench he was sitting on and picks something up. Then he shows me a cut, with a 'prospect' patch on it. "I told you we're going to stay nearby to be close to you." He smiles and I feel my eyes widen.

"You're prospecting here..."

"To be with my sister. Adrian is also here, he's working with Geek right now. Ashton has to finish his job so he won't be here for a while. But that's not important. I heard from Gunner what happened, little sis. How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine... I guess. – I shrug – I know that it may sound weird, but after the initial shock wore off, I just... I don't feel anything. I'm sad that Razor got killed because of me, but right now the only thought that goes through my head is revenge." I seethe.