ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

Start from the beginning

"eunha, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but can you come here right now?" he asked me with concern.

"w--what's wrong?Can't it wait for tomorrow?? " I asked even though I know that this is about yoongi.

"yoongi hyung haven't eaten anything today and all we can hear is shattering noise and his cries. We're worried for him, we tried to reason out to him that you will be angry if he will starve himself but he don't want to listen" he told me.

"yoongi hyung, will you please eat? Eunha is on the way here" I heard him say. "go away!! Im not going to open the door unless you bring my eunha back. I don't believe that eunha will be back, she left me!! " I heard yoongi muffled and then a sigh from I believe taehyung.

"I'll be there taehyung. I'll just prepare and go there" I informed him with tears threatening to pour. "okay eunha, see you. I'm sorry for calling at night" he said a little relief and end the call.

"who called you eunha?" seohee asked.

"it's taehyung, he is asking me to come there now" I told her.

"oh, okay. Leave it here eunha. I'll wash the dishes, go and get ready then I'll drop you off"she said.

" thank you seohee " I said and went upstairs to my room.

I got a bag and put clothes in for a couple days knowing once he see me, he will not let me leave. After packing, I head downstairs with my backpack and purse and put it in the sofa.

" thanks seohee for washing the dishes" I told her and she just smiled.

I placed the pasta in a container and the chicken in another container. When I finished, I put the containers in a paper bag then I washed the pot and pans. After doing that, I head back to the living room and placed the paper back on the sofa.

"what's inside the paper bag eunha?" seohee asked.

"it's the food that I cooked. I have cooked a lot and I decided to bring this to them than let it be spoiled here" I said and she just nodded.

"you ready?" seohee asked and I nodded.

"yeah let's go" I said to her and I locked the house then put my bag and the paperbag in the backseat then sat down in the passenger seat.

We then drove off to bts House and on the way there, I can't bring myself to not be nervous not knowing what will i see later.

"are you okay eunha?" seohee asked me.

"not really, I'm just guilty and nervous" I sighed.

"don't blame yourself eunha. You did that for a good reason" she said trying to make me feel better.

"okay" I said and gave him a small smile.

"We're here already "seohee announced.

" thank you so much for today seohee" I said and gave her a hug.

"no problem. Good luck" she said and I nodded.

I got my bag and the paper bag from the backseat. And I waved at her then she drove off.

~~At the bts House~~

When she drove off, I walked towards the front door and bring myself ring the door bell. I took in a deep breath and ring the door bell. I heard shuffling of the feet and the door opened.