Yoongi couldn't care less so he turned to another side.Seokjin and Namjoon enjoyed the scene of the maknaes fighting while eating without even trying to stop them.All the other customers and staff were looking at our table with amusement and curiosity.

I turned to Hoseok who was sitting by my side and silently laughing the whole time.As soon as I turned to him he laughed out loud while looking at my expression.

"Is this normal?"I asked him slowly while pointing at the maknae line.

"This is the most normal they've ever been,"He replied.

I turned back to the maknae line,still not being able to believe that all of them are BTS.I was getting cultural shock....quite literally.

Hoseok turned back to laughing while seeing my expression.

He is enjoying this too much,isn't he?

After the lunch ended it was almost time for my shift to start at the cafe.It was my second job of the day.Then at the evening I have to work at a bar.That is my last job.The cafe was a 10 minutes walk from the restaurant we had lunch in,so Hoseok decided to walk me there.The rest of them went back to practice.

While walking side by side with Hoseok,I was still shocked by the behavior of BTS.

"Are they always like this?"I asked Hoseok.

Hoseok's fave was covered with a mask but I still could tell he was smiling widely,"They were really normal today,though!"

I widened my eyes.What?How?

Hoseok laughed,"But all of them really liked you."

I didn't reply to that,just continued to walk.

"Eunji-ah?"Hoseok suddenly called,really seriously.

"Hmm?"I asked.

"How about picking up piano again?"Hoseok asked.

I sighed.I can open up to him,right?

"Hoseok-ah,my mother used to be a pianist.She was the one that taught me piano.She was the one that made me fall in love with it.But after her passing away I had to move to my father.You already can guess how things there are.I couldn't continue to practice.They made me give up.I was just happy that they gave me shelter.And now I can't pick it up out of the blue.I have to get a job to provide for my family."

Hoseok listened to me carefully and then said,"Eunji-ah,Do you know I was in a very dark place in my life.I was also told to give up on my nonsense dreams.I had to give up on dancing.I fell into depression."

Hoseok took a short break and continued "I hated everyone and everything.I was falling into darkness with demons and ghosts all around me.As if they were blaming my dream,asking me why I live and breath.felt worthless and useless.I was suicidal as well."

I looked at him.I didn't know that.

He had his hands in his pockets and he continued to walk while looking ahead,"Do you know what saved me?Dancing did.Dancing chased away all the ghosts and demons away.Dancing gave me happiness and hope.By dancing I understood I'm the only one that matters in my life.Only my happiness matters.The way I want to go matters.I walked on that way and you see where I am,right now?"

I still didn't say anything.Just listened to his story.

He chuckled,"Do you know who behind this happy,hopeful and successful J-hope is?A broken,almost given up,almost defeated and depressed Jung Hoseok.I always go back to the me of yesterday and feel really proud and happy for myself.You will feel this too in the future if you pick up piano now.You would know how surreal this feeling is."

"Hoseok-ah,But..."

"There are some truths unchanged in this world.There are no ifs,buts and maybes.So Stop.And I'm not telling you to completely abandon your studies.You will practice piano when you have time."Hoseok said,"Trust me on this."

"Hoseok-ah.."

"Answer me with yes or no.Did piano not make you feel happy today?"

"Yes it did..but.."

"Then that's just what's important.You are picking it up very soon.That's my request as your one and only precious friend."

I frowned,"One and only precious friend?"

He laughed,"Just say yes,or I will start doing aeygo in the middle of the road."

I widened my eyes.

No,that would be horrible.

Hoseok doesn't know how to hold back when he starts doing aeygo.He goes all out.I don't know how his fans are fine with that.

"Fine,I will think about it."

Hoseok smiled brightly under his mask,"Then give me an answer soon."

I nodded.

"And remember,everyone in this world has the rights to dream and try to achieve their dream.Well...unless your dream is to be a serial killer.That's just be weird!"Hoseok said,making me laugh.

"Yes,teacher!!"I said.

We walked beside each other for sometime more before Hoseok stopping and announcing,"We've arrived!"

I looked up.Yeah,we've reached to the cafe.I didn't even notice it.

I sighed.It was nice walking with Hoseok.I wish we could walk a little more together.But alas!

"I will go now.See you tomorrow?"Hoseok asked.

I nodded and smiled at him.

Hoseok also smiled under his mask.

"Bye,"I said and was about to head in when Hoseok suddenly held my hand and stopped me.He turned me around and made me look directly into his eyes.

THUMP!

My heart has suddenly started to beat faster.I'm sure my cheeks are starting to turn red as well,suddenly.

"Wh..What?"

I cursed at myself after shuttering.

"I forgot to say...you looked really..reallyyy pretty when you were paying the piano."Hoseok the smiled again,left my hand and headed back.

I stood there,stunned while looking at my hand.I could hear his words over and over again in my head.

I looked really pretty when I was playing the piano?

___________________________________