19

Minutes passed, the bus finally stopped and arrived at the park as the door opened. The two of them got out, exhaling softly as Minho wraps his arm around Jisung.

"You don't mind this..?"

Jisung looked at him, giving him a small nod as Minho smiles softly at him.

"It's really beautiful here, fresh air~"

"Mhm."

They walked on the pathway, looking around while Minho pulls the younger close to him.

"Let's sit on that bench!" Minho smiled, gently dragging Jisung towards a wooden bench under a big tree.

Jisung smiled, looking up at the latter us he unwraps their arms together. Only for Minho to pull his hand gently while intertwining their hands together, gently giving it a squeeze.

"Our hands really look cute together.." Minho chuckled.

"But we'd look cuter.."

Jisung blushed a bit, giggling softly.

"Did you practice that?"

"I— no- it- it just popped up in my mind-"

"Mhm...okay then~"

They smiled at each other.

"Next time, we should try skateboarding here! Yeah?"

"That'll be cool!"

"Is...that a yes?~"

Jisung nodded, giving him a small smile.

"Awesome!" Minho smiled back, pulling Jisung closer.

Minho actually had help from Felix and Seungmin, asking what place they should go for their little date after the cafe. He had to chose between the beach, or the park. He picked both, since the view from the beach around five in the afternoon. Wouldn't it he so cute to watch the sunset with your date?

Minho was actually regretting to go to the cafe early, but it was okay. He could spend the whole day with Jisung because of that.

"So...after this..I-I—"

"Hmm?"

"Uh- you— I mean-"

"Movie d-"

"Yes, hyung." He smiled.

"I wasn't fini—"

"I said yes."

Minho smiled awkwardly, nodding at the younger.

"O-okay.."

"Uhh..Jisung..?"

"Yes?"

"Do you put the cereal first or the milk—"

"I—"

"Is this how we're going to get to know each other more?"

"I- NO- Just— aNsWeR IT-"

"Who the hell puts milk first—"

"Do you put milk first—"

"Well, do you use a spoon or a fork?"

"I—"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION."

"BUT I ASKED FIRST!"

( 時間スキップ — )

Can you believe that they watched two movies that day, went to a karaoke bar and got shy with each other but fought over a microphone, went to the arcade where Minho got Jisung 2 plushie and got ice cream two times just because Minho wanted to spend his time with Jisung the whole entire day. They ain't done yet.

Minho told Jisung that he was gonna take him to somewhere, again. And he said he was okay with it and— OFF THEY GO!

"The beach?"

"The beach."

"A little birdie told me that you like watching the sunset, so—"

"I- Seungmin." he smirked.

"No, not Seung—"

"Oh for fucks sake— it's pizza-" he rolled his eyes.

"Pizza—" Minho chuckled.

"Yes, he looks like a pizza." the two of them laughed their asses off.

"Anyway, as I said— a little birdie told me that you like watching the sunset, I do too..so like..here we are!~" Minho smiled awkwardly, lending his hand to Jisung.

"Oh..that's..sweet, hyung.." he smiled, taking the older's hand gently.

Minho squeezed their hands lightly, swaying it gently as they walk on the sidewalk, taking Jisung to his special place near the shore.

They sat down while their hands were still intertwined, not even bothered to let themselves go as they started watching the sun slowly go down.

"I like the view..." Jisung smiled.

"You do?"

"Yeah...it's really pretty.."

"You're my best view..."

Jisung blushed more, trying to hold back himself from cackling from Minho being cheezy as f—

"Ngi—"

A/N: I'm sorry if it took long, I couldn't really focus on updating but like— HRVVDJDJFNFiM soRrYy I LOVE YALL. TYSM