03

"TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE ALREADY!!"

"Where am I? I'm at school, dumbass."

"I'm serious, where the hell are you?"

"Jeongin has been worrying!!" the older screams from the other line.

"I. Am. Going. To. The. Li.bra.ry"

"Well that wasn't hard to say, was it?"

"Tsk."

"Wait- you guys are going here?"

"Well, yeah-"

"Just because Jeongin wants you to repeat your introduct-"

"Can you bring me food?"

"SEE! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!"

"THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER SKIP MEALS, AND NOW WE HAVE TO BRING FO-" his sentence was stop as someone else held the phone.

"Hi hyungie, it's Innie! Don't worry, we'll bring you food!" the younger giggled sweetly.

"Thanks Innie~"

"See ya'!"

"GIVE MY FUCKING PHONE BACK"

"HEY! YOU TWO! JUST STOP THIS SHIT." Jisung hears Hyunjin's voice getting louder as he started to scold the two.

"I'm telling Channie hyung!!-" the phone call ends.

Jisung put his phone back inside his pocket and entered the library, looking for a book to read. He passed by different bookshelves with different kinds of books on it, reading the words written as he looks for and interesting one to read.

He sighed, none of the books on the shelves didn't even caught his attention. Not until he saw this green book that had a gold-like bookmark that had a bit of white on it, though it was being used by a student. A senior student whom was standing by one of the bookshelves. Han couldn't quit much, it was just a book- he could read it tomorrow or after school.

He decided to look for a table instead, where he can wait for his friends to come over and get him. Then he looked at a table that was near one of the windows, where the sun beams its light to.

He took a seat on one of the chair as he place his bag on top of his laps and took out one of his journals.

There was one student who's attention was caught by Jisung, he raises a brow as his eyes widen.

"Hey, bro- isn't that the transferee?" he tapped the shoulder of his classmate whom was just sitting beside him, not so far away.

"Well, probably. If he wasn't new, then he wouldn't sit there."

"Shouldn't we tell him, Dooyoung?"

"So you can die in embarrassment too like the former kids here?"

"Not like that! C'mon, he looks like a kind guy that has more dreams to pursue!"

"I understand that Mark! I'd help him too bu-"

"Excuse me?" everyone inside the library dart their eyes on the two, quietly, paying attention to what could possibly happen next.

Jisung looked up slowly to see who it was.

"Yes-?"

"That's 'my' table." the student raised a brow at the younger boy.

"Looks like we're too late.."

"Table? 'your' table?" people were watching.

Jisung wasn't bothered at first but he was trying his best to control himself, looking at the boy which seemed to be a senior student based on the blue tie.