01

Jisung had just transferred to another school, he had reasons. A lot of reasons. Like he couldn't handle all the stress, the immaturity and everything in his previous school!
He had no one to hang out with anyways, but now? He's with his three close friends now, Seungmin, Changbin and Jeongin.

His alarm clock suddenly rang it was kinda- a bit too loud and it was really near his ear, making the boy fall off his bed and hit the ground.

"Fuck!" he screamed to himself as he tried standing up, then he looked at his alarm clock.

"Fuck you." he was mad that he took it and threw it up as it hit the wall.

"Oh wait- shit-" he realized that he shouldn't have done that, now all he's got is his phone to wake up.

The boy sighed deeply and picked it up, placing it back on his small coffee table beside his bed. He stretched his arms out for a bit and then went out of his room, going to the bathroom as he pulled his towel.

The warm water pouring on to his hair made him very much relaxed, humming as he was washing himself until he got done.

He quickly went out and started to get dressed up immediately and dried his hair with his towel. He took his black pair of shoes to his room and wore them as he was checking the time.

Jisung fixed his hair as he tucked his white polo in as he fixed his necktie around his neck, he then grabbed his plain light brown jacket and wore it as he took his bag and phone before leaving his house and locking it.

As he was walking, his phone started to vibrate. He looked at it and saw that Seungmin was calling him.

"He-"

"Where are you?!" the younger boy shouted from the other side.

"I'm on my fucking wa-" Jisung's words were cut as someone suddenly grabbed him from behind, he was surprised that he almost let go of his phone.

"HEY!!" he was mad again, he turned around and glared until he realized-

"Oops- sorry hyung!" the younger boy with braces smiled.

"Jeongin?" he sighed in relief.

Jisung looked behind Jeongin and saw his other friend, Seungmin who was laughing.

"I... Let's just get going.." he rolled his eyes and started walking again, his phone in his hands.

"Psshh, surprised huh?"

"Shut up."

"Hyungs, stoooop!" Jeongin held both of their arms until they went to their campus.

Jisung may be pissed off, but he really does love it when he's hanging out with them so- it's no big deal. But if it was someone else? Jisung would probably chop off their tongues-

He loved Jeongin being talkative and Seungmin being a total jerk, it just makes him in a good mood.

"Good luck on your introduction, hyung!" Jisung looked at Jeongin with a confused look and then realized and glared a little.

"Tsk, thanks I guess.."

The three of them went inside their campus and got their stuff in their lockers, they were separated from each other but not so much actually. Seungmin and Jeongin's just had a three locker gap between them, while Jisung's was by the opposite side.

"I assume we're in the same class." Seungmin leaned on his locker, facing Jisung.

"What's your room?"