08

Jeongin was outside waiting, Jisung then finally comes out wearing his light brown jacket and with his bag as he locks the door behind him. The younger one smiled widely at him as they started walking.

"What's with that smile??"

"Ah- nothing! Just happy- I guess!"

"Innie, you're always happy."

"Yeaaahh.."

The warm breeze of the wind flowing
made Jisung relaxed, he thinks his day will be good today.

Well, if he chooses it to be good. As long as he controls his self from panicking because he just might end up screaming and slapping his face when he feels and sees the presence of the boy who kissed him yesterday.

"So uhm...hyung, about yester-" Jisung held his hand up to the younger one's face making him stop his sentence.

"-day." he blinks at his hyung.

"Yang Jeongin, let's not talk about that. Please.." Jeongin rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Fine~ let's talk bout him instead."

"No-"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes- I mean- no!!" he groans in annoyance as he face palmed, the younger one chuckles.

"You guys are like the same hyung-"

"Hell no, WE ARE NOT."

"Yeah, you guys are."

"AND HOW DO Y-"

"You guys are like, drama queens lol." he stared at Jeongin.

"Oh my god stop saying 'lol' can't you just laugh-" the younger one nods.

"Cuz' like- yesterday-"

"Stop."

"Yesterday you guys were really barking at each other."

"Minho hyung was like mad because someone sat on the table he proclaims his."

"And your first day got ruined just because you guys fought and you're acting like it's the end of the world."

Jisung got embarrassed, he was right though- they both made the small thing a big deal. He did felt a little bit guilt in him, but that's not the only thing he felt.

"Hey, hyung. Is that the cafe?" Jeongin points at the cafe where the two went yesterday, Jisung just nodded as Jeongin drags him into the cafe.

He looks around, checking if Minho was already there.

"What you lookin' for?" he raises a brow at Jeongin.

"Uh- a table!"

"Let's order first, there's still plenty of tables to sit on."

"Y-yeah.."

"What are you gonna order hyung?"

He shrugs his shoulders and stared at the menu.

"Oh! How about milk tea and cake? Yeah?"

"Sure, cheesecake for me."

"Okay hyung! I'll pay since I'm the one who wanted to go here~"

"No-"

"Don't no me, hyung!"

"Aish, fine-"