18

"You didn't tell nor text me the time we'll meet at the cafe, so here I am! Six-thirty in a fucking Saturday fucking morning at fucking Han Jisung's house! Stoopid—"

Jisung chokes on his own saliva.

"FUCKING WHAT-"

"Wait- I got carried away- I didn't fucking mean to say fucking you-"

"I mean-"

"Unless..." he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at the younger male.

"Jesus Christ- GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"

"You're not playing Minecraft—"

"Aha! Vines- BOIIII!—" Jisung smiled widely, looking at Minho.

"Pfft—"

"BUT SERIOUSLY, GET OUT OF MY ROOOOOOMM!!!"  he says as he started to gently push Minho out of his room, closing the door immediately.

"Aish- HURRY UUUUUUP!!!"

"SHUT UP!"

Minho chuckled, walking back to the living room as he plopped down on the couch. While Jisung was scattering in his closet for clothes to wear.

( 時間スキップ — )

"So...are you gonna order?"

"Eh..I don't know..."

"Ahh..okay, I'll...just go order—okay?"

"Sure, sure!" the younger nodded.

He stood up and went to the cashier to go order.

"Hello and good afternoon sir, may I take your order?"

"Ahh..yes, I'd like to order two Cappuccinos and two cheesecakes please."

"Is that all?"

"Mhm." he nodded.

"Very well, we will serve it in a few minutes."

"Thank you, can I just wait for it here?"

"You can wait by the waiting counter here."

"Sure, thanks."

Minho moved to the side in order for the other customers to order as he waited. Taking out his phone as he scrolled around a bit.

He looked at Jisung who was on his phone, scrolling through it. And then suddenly, he looked at Minho.

The male smiled awkwardly as the younger smiled back.

'Fucking cutie.'

'I'm making you my boyfriend.'

'Fucking whipped for Jisung, Minho'

'Jeekies.'

'Look at them thicc thigh—'

"Sir, here's your order." Minho flinched a bit and thanked the lady that served his order.

He looked back at Jisung and he was so glad that he didn't see him flinch like some kind of cat getting surprised or something.

He sighed deeply as he walked to the table with the tray of two cappuccinos and cheesecakes in his hand, then he placed it on the table.

Jisung raised his head to check on Minho by the counter, only to see the beauty in front of him right now where they made short eye contact and both smiled at each other.