A Good Laugh, For The Horse....

I sat on the hay bale, waiting for Dylan to start talking.

" Ashley the truth is I want you back." I starred at him, I couldn't handle this. Not today, not right now.

I left Dylan in the loft, and then slammed into someone. I looked at a really cute guy with dark black hair and pale blue eyes. I was stunned.

" Are you okay?" The cute guy asked. I forced myself to nod.

" I am Luke by the way." He smiled at me. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. His arms were around my waist, to steady me.

" I am Ashley." I said. Ugh I sound like I have been crying!

" Ashley!" I turned around to see Dylan with his eyes narrowed.

" Well nice to see you Luke." I said smiling. He looked at Dylan.

" Is he your boyfriend?" Luke asked.

" God no. He is a jerk. Don't hangout with him." I said. Luke was still holding on to me, in case I would fall.

" I wasn't planning on it." Luke let go of me and went into the barn.

Chloe looked at Luke and then me.

" New boyfriend?" Chloe asked.

" No, why would you think that?" Chloe gave me a look.

" Pretty girl, hot guy. That's usually how it works." Chloe said.

" Awww thanks, you think I am pretty." I said sarcastically.

" Well, maybe not exactly pretty, just okay is a better word for it." Chloe said rolling her eyes.

" Dylan wants to talk to me, and he said he wanted me back." I whispered to Chloe.

" Figures, he saw how you two were acting." Chloe looked at Luke again and then back at me.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" Luke is smoking hot, and Dylan doesn't want you to date anyone other than him. He was trying to make you jealous and he is now jealous. It would almost kill him if you two started dating." Chloe said shrugging.

" You like him right?" Chloe asked.

" Yeah, is it that obvious?" I asked jokingly.

" Honestly really is." Chloe said.

Amanda looked at Chloe and then me. She was surprised that I was talking to Chloe. Amanda pulled me away from Chloe.

" What are you doing talking to that she devil?" Amanda whispered.

" Well if you didn't leave me all the time, I wouldn't need to." I snapped. Amanda cringed away from me. Acting like I slapped her in the face.

" Well, I guess you have a new best friend. Congrats." Amanda walked away from me, leaving me alone for the second time.

" Wow, what's is her deal?" Chloe asked.

" She has been spending so much time with a new friend and her boyfriend that she doesn't hangout with me. Now I just lost my very best friend."

" Amanda just needs to get over herself. I mean you can talk to anyone you like." Chloe said.

" She never acts like this, I thought that she would understand." I folded my arms across my chest, it was freezing out.

" Look because I don't want you to look like a total loser, why don't you hang with my group?" Chloe said.

" You sure?" Her group didn't exactly welcome me the last time I sat with her. I got soda all over me.