Chapter 6-the mall

Jacks POV
I had to make it up to Emma for not being there for a week. I asked her what she wanted to do. She told me that she wanted to go to the mall. It takes about 10 minutes to get there.

Emma and I were just about to head out the mall exits when I thought I saw someone very familiar. I just don't know who it was. Maybe it was a figment of my imagination. I don't know. But that someone was with someone else. But whoever it was they do like to shop. They had like 6 bags.

I herd Emma call my name. Jack!!! Can we go now. I'm really tired. Emma said holding my hand. Yeah Em of corse we can.

We both started to head out the mall exits and went to the car.

Elsa's POV

Anna wanted to go to the mall. Mom told me to go with her since I have a car. We walked into the mall doors and I was happy to be back into this mall again. It has been ages.

Anna practically went to all the stores. But thankfully going to the mall wasn't that horrible because at least Anna bought me Starbucks. I am a total white girl.

Anna pulled me to this clothing store and I wanted to stand outside because I just wanna go home. It will take too long for Anna to decide what she wanted. Next thing I knew she was handing me her bags from other stores.

Anna, Anna, what are you doing. We are not on a shopping spree here. I told her.
"I know. I just want some new things for school tomorrow."
Ok. Just make it quick. I responded.

Meanwhile, while I was waiting on Anna to get her slow butt out here, I just leaned on the wall and just went on my phone. I don't know why, but I could feel someone stare at me. But I didn't know who. I thought that me and Anna and a couple of more people were in here. But none of them were looking at me. That I know of.

Anna came back outside with about 4-5 bags on her arm.
Omg Anna how much money do you have?!?
"Not that much anymore actually."
Well can we go home now. It's almost, I looked at my phone and my eyes practically popped out of my eyes. It's almost, 9:55!!!! Omg Anna we are going to be late for curfew. Come on.

We rushed to the car. Almost tripping over our feet. I started the car and drove off.