Chapter 2-the jurney in the airport.

Elsa's POV

Come on Elsa hurry up!! Anna yelled from downstairs.

Okay okay I'm coming.

Today I am moving to California. I am really going to miss New York. I looked around my room to see if I missed anything. I noticed a picture that I almost forgot to get of my best friends and my boyfriend, Ryan. I will really miss them. But at least I told them on my last day of school, that we can all FaceTime, so I'm glad that I will still see them but not in person for a while.

I started to close the door and walk down the stairs one more time.

I just don't wanna leave. All my memories started here.

I took a step out the door and saw all my friends and Ryan outside. I dragged my sute cases down the sidewalk and put them into the trunk of the car.

I closed the trunk and turned around to see all my most closest friends crying. I ran up to them and gave them a very long hug.

"I'm going to miss you Elsa." my friend Arial said into my ear. "I'm going to miss you too" I replied.

My next friend Emma gave me a bare hug. ( she's a rough girl.) I'm going to miss you Em. "I'm going to miss you too."

My next friend or well more than a friend Ryan came up to me and gave me a really long hug. Will I ever see you again? I asked Ryan. "I'm sure of it." Then I smiled. I smiled so big that I can feel my cheeks started to burn. I just melted when he said that we will see each other again. I love you. I said In his ear. "I love you too Elsa" he then kissed me on the lips. "I'm going to miss that about your kisses, sweet and filled with love." Said Ryan.
I'll see you guys soon. I WILL be back soon. I promise. I will come during spring break and the summer. I promise.

Come on Elsa, it's... time to go. Anna said.

I opened the back door and sat down on the seat. I closed the door and opened the window to see my friends one more time for a while.

It took a while to get to the airport. During the whole car ride there it was silent. I was thinking about Arial, Emma, and Ryan. I'm going to miss them a lot.

When we finally got to the airport, a nice man opened my door and grabbed my hand to help me out. I mean I really don't need help, I have been doing this my whole life. But at least he's being a gentlemen.

The workers there help us get our bags and put them on a cart.

When we walked inside, I just started to cry. I just don't wanna leave. Plus it stinks in here. Did somebody fart or something. P U.

It was about time to get our tickets. Anna and I was going to go get our tickets while our mom and dad waited.

~Counter lady~
" Yes how may I help you."
Yes um... we need 4 tickets to bored our plane. Anna said.
"Okay but one problem, were are your parents?"
They are over there by the seats. Anna said.
"Okay thank you, just making sure, it's my job so I have to make sure if little kids are just trying to get on the plane to run away." She says while handing us our tickets. "What's your names so I can put them on the ticket." Elsa Winters,Anna Winters, Caitlyn Winters and Donald Winters.
"Okay, thank you and enjoy the flight."
We will and by the way we are not kids. I'm 16 and Elsa's 17.
"We'll congratulations."
Well- I stopped Anna before she could say anything else before she gets us kicked out. Anna lets just go. Our plane is about to take off.
Okay fine. Anna said.
Thank you for the tickets. I told the lady.

Okay we got the tickets, now let's go. I said to mom and dad.

I turned the corner to go into the door of the plane. I was just hart Brocken that I had to leave everything.

I took my seat and just my luck! ( in a good way) I have the window seat!!! Anna always gets it.

As soon as we sit down, Anna began to ask me multiple questions like... "I wonder how it is in California." " I wonder if we will meet some new friends at school." "I wonder if I will meet some cute guys." I then stopped her. Whoa whoa whoa what happened to Andrew!?! oh I broke up with him since we are moving. Because you know that when somebody moves than you know that they will cheat on you, you know. Anna said. Don't you dare say that Anna. I love Ryan. He won't hurt me like that. What ever. Anna said.

"Lady's and gentlemen, the plane is about to take off so please fasten your seat belts until we are fully in the air. Thank you."

Here we go. I said to Anna. Yep off to never land. Anna said. Your so stupid. I told Anna. I know.

Jacks POV

I was heading to the airport. I'm going to miss New York. I always go there for spring break or during the summer.

I was going into the plane to take my seat. Suddenly this family came in and took a seat in front of me. They better not be annoying. There was a red head or more like a strawberry red headed girl, a mom and a dad and a girl with platinum blonde hair.

I was mostly on my phone the entire plane ride there. Good thing they had plugs in there.

My plane finally landed and I was back in California.