Airport

You stood outside one of the terminal's gates, awaiting the love of your life to come home for the first time in nine months.

You were very lonely without him. So much so, you were very unhappy, your phonecalls were the high light of your week. But now you could only think about seeing him again.

You looked up at the electric sign which said the plane had landed and your hands were shaking, you had watched all their shows which were broadcasted live, very few of them were.

Tapping your feet together as you shifted from side to side with anticipation, you kept your grip on the balloons which you had gotten, along with presents for all the boys.

"Attention, Gate F, in Terminal 1 is now opening," the monotone voice spoke over the intercom, causing you to nearly scream.

The gates opened as people started to flood out, the boys had gotten first class so they would be one of the last passengers to leave.

You scanned your eyes through the crowd of people before you saw him, in a yellow and black striped jacket, his long, dark, feathered hair with slightly fuzz, dangling by his shoulders. His eyes searching through people as he muttered things to Brian, dragging his suitcase with him.

His eyes met yours as his eyebrows raised and he looked desperate, abandoning his suitcase and running towards you.

You of course, ran towards him too, your eyes tearing up.

Your bodies finally connected as you wrapped your arms around his neck, squealing. You picked up your legs and wrapped them around his waist as your hands ventured into his hair.

 You picked up your legs and wrapped them around his waist as your hands ventured into his hair

(ignore the people)

You heard him whine into your shoulder as he hugged you tightly.

You couldn't help but let tears start to flow, you hadn't seen him in so long.

"I'm never leaving you for that long again," he whispered into your ear. You could tell by his shaggy breaths that he was crying too.

You pulled your head away with a red nose and wet face, still crying. He looked slightly different, his hair was a bit longer, he seemed slightly taller. But he was still your Freddie. You touched the side of his face and let out another cry before kissing him. Of course, he kissed back.

Oh, how you missed him.

You held onto him as if you would never let go, your arms might even choke him if you held on any tighter.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he said into your ear repeatedly as tears continued to pour.

"Oh, Freddie! Y-You- I missed you s-so much," you cried into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too," he whined, emotion evident within his voice.

You stood your legs down as he placed one of his hands on the back of your neck, his other arm wrapped around your waist to keep you both close.

You rested your head against his forehead as the tears started to slow, completely enveloping yourself in his presence.

"D-Don't leave me like that again..." you cried, pulling him closer into a hug.

"I won't, m-my love... I won't," he whispered, kissing your face. "I love you," he buried his head into your hair.

"Oh Freddie, I love you!" you tried to fend off tears from starting again but you failed. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you wept in his arms. In his arms, how you missed it.

eh... not the best, any requests? :)