- 1 -

The club was stuffy and smelled like sweat and cheap alcohol, Nathan was trying to move among a sea of bodies to reach the bar. He had a fight with his mother a couple hours ago, and he had decided to go out to avoid the awkward atmosphere at his house.

He took a seat on an empty stool next to a group of men who were drinking, and Nathan grabbed a glass of Whikey-Coke that was half full and left abandonned on the counter. While taking big gulps of the drink he felt eyes on him, and his green eyes fell on the group of men that had fallen silent and were now staring at him, baffled.

"Hey, that's my friend's glass." One of them grumbled. Nathan's lips stretched in a smirk as he shrugged.

"I know, but he's busy sucking a guy's cock in the toilets. He's not gonna miss his drink." He chuckled while they narrowed their eyes at him. "Cheers."

"What the hell's your problem?" The same man asked in a threatening voice, but it did not affect Nathan at all. Instead it egged him on, since pissing people off was his favorite way to blow off steam.

"Oh, someone's jealous." He whistled as he finished the glass, and the stranger slammed a hand on the counter as he was about to yell, but he was cut off by the barman asking him to behave.

"Hey, if you're going to fight do it elsewhere!" The barman yelled over the loud music. "Or I'll have to call security!"

The man sat down in his chair, but another whispered something to him in his ear, and he nodded.

Nathan stuck his tongue out at them, then he ordered another drink.

.
.
.

It was late when Nathan finally stepped out of the bar, he zipped up his grey sweatshirt, since the air was a bit chilly at this hour.

As he was walking home whistling, his mind clouded by the alcohol, he failed to notice the sound of footsteps following him.

"Hey!"

He spun on his heels. "Heeeeey!" He slurred as an answer. He was standing with his hands in his pockets, watching with raised eyebrows the group of men coming at him.

"What were you saying about me?!" One of the guys yelled, Nathan assumed it was the one he made fun of and drank his drink, since his face was new to him.

Nathan knew this was not going to end well, so he tried to play it cool by waving his hands in a dismissive manner. "Oh, come on, man! I was just jocking! Nothing wrong with liking cocks!"

"You fucking asshole." He growled.

Some movement caught his attention, and his eyes widened when he saw them pull out pocket knives.

Fuck.

He slowly backed away as he nervously laughed. What should he do? His only option was to run away. He was fast, but he did not know if he could outrun them all.

They started to approach him, ready to stab him and leave him in a ditch to die. But the sudden sound of a photo being taken caught them off guard.

"Oh no, one of you blinked!" He heard a feminine voice yell in fake annoyance, and his eyes fell on a woman a few feet away from them.

Her hair was pink and reaching her shoulder in soft waves, her face was heart shaped, and she had a small smile painted over her lips. She was wearing a purple checkered shirt and black jeans, and her feet were clad in a pair of black boots. Her free hand was holding a phone that was aimed directly at the group of men as she stared at the screen.

"What the hell?" A guy asked, and the girl sighed as she closed her phone and waved it at them.

"I have a very cute picture of you threatening the poor bloke with a knife. I wonder what'll happen if I show it to the cops."