Upper moons Kokushibo, Doma, Akaza//I love you all!!

Upper moons Kokushibo, Doma, Akaza x fem! reader
Requested by: @WEedAddICTShIT
(Hope it's okay)

Upper moons Kokushibo, Doma, Akaza x fem! readerRequested by: @WEedAddICTShIT(Hope it's okay)

It was an ordinary day as usual, except that you were nervous as hell. It didn't help that you've been involved with the demons, much more because of your family, however your life wasn't so special as long as you could protect the most loved ones to you. You gathered the wet clothes together and got outside to hang them up so they can dry, as you set your feet outside, your little siblings circled around you giggling loudly. „Nee-chan!! Play with us!!". Your younger sister beamed, the big bright sparkles visible in her eyes. „I can't dear. I'm heading back home today and mother still needs help, another time then!". You cheerfully said, making her whin in disappointment. She only mumbled a 'yes' and went on running back to the other ones. After helping your mother to the rest and packing your stuff, you bid your family goodbyes and went to a specific place...your estate.

It wasn't really far away yet still there was a way to go. Arriving there, the sun had already disappeared behind the mountains in the beautiful distance of your home place. But as you came closer, the strange feeling of being watched lingered on your mind more than usual. Upon entering your lovely house, it made your mouth go agape. 'Who..the hell...messed up my..home?!'
Anger built up inside your body, the blood boiling inside you and the feeling to explode was near. „Whoever is hiding themselves here, come out and show yourself!". Your voice echoed through the 'empty' house as your hands grabbed the broom near the door. „I will count to three or else I'll come there!". Yet another try didn't bring anything, but the creepy and weird noises were becoming louder and louder the more you stepped closer. Your sweaty hands gripped the broom tighter than before because of the dark aura you've felt. 'It must be a demon..a human can't make noises like that, never'

Shivers ran down your spine, the sweat on your face dripping down, and your trembling feet dragging you closer to your room, from where you assumed the noises came. Opening the door slowly, you were met with six eyes glowing in your dark room. „Good evening, (Y/N)-san". You felt like your soul left your body upon hearing his deep voice. 'Why do they scare me to death every time we meet?' Sighing deeply, your breathing had calmed down as you dared to look up in his eyes. „Don't ever...do that". The tall male nodded, still remaining his meditation position. „The others will arrive soon...then we'll speak about something important involving you,
(Y/N)-san". That said, the man stood up and passed by your left side, probably heading outside in the front garden. Without anything else to do you just followed him. „Beautiful as ever (Y/N)-chan~! How is life going~?". A voice said behind you, stroking your hair gently. 'He again too?' Scoffing to his words you only gave him a 'tch' and glare. The teasing in his voice was filled with sort of a jealous feeling, and it surely was because of Kokushibo, you thought.

„Stop harassing her you bastard! Don't you see she hates that?!". A small smile appeared on your face, because the newly voice that joined, saved you every time the idiotic blond male made such comments. „Thank you Akaza-san. I appreciate the help, but I am interested in what we need to talk about". He raised an eyebrow as he looked sideways to Kokushibo. „I see you didn't do it". „It would be inappropriately if we didn't discussed it all together, Akaza-san". „But you know she'll be with me~!". The 'shouting' and 'debating' from one side to the other made your mind dizzy and full, it was enough. „STOP THAT!!". The yelling made the three demons stop their arguing and causing them to give you their attention...finally. „It's useless of you to act that! That's so childish! Let's do this right and get it over, I'm tired of your shit". Doma smirked as he followed you behind, Akaza 'tched' and was followed by Kokushibo who still was keeping his cool. The three, including you, sat in a circle, sitting cross-legged. „Tell me what I have to do or what the problem is". Your words showed it's annoyance that laced there, and the three felt the anger inside you. „Oh~ I love that side of you (Y/N)-chan~!!". Akaza slapped him on the head and turned his attention back to your frame, sotting there as the nerves started to crush you.

„The thing is, we all have a thing for you..but it's utterly ridiculous to feel like that. It's unappreciated of us". The soft and gentle words of the pink haired demon touched you in a way. 'Why is that of all a sudden?'
„Yeah that is right~We love youuu~!!". The rainbow eyed demon said, clasping his hands together like a child. „But we won't force you into anything since it's also too dangerous for a fragile person like you, (Y/N)-san. With that I don't want to say your weak, but it would be more difficult for us, especially because we are three". Kokushibo explained, making you wonder if it was true or not, but the words they have spoken (except Doma) have made you think different towards them. It's a difficult thing to decide, but what would life be without risking anything? „And if I may ask you, why is that so of all a sudden?". They shared a few glances, as if they communicated without any words being spoken. „That's because we love you dearly~!!". Akaza sighed, this time Doma's words weren't so different from what he and the upper one thought.

„You know that your all idiots? But like really oblivious idiots..". You chuckled as they all looked confused, not understanding what your actual meaning of this was.

It may be, but we three are your idiots~"

„Yeah...your my idiots but I still love you all the same.."

~^~^~Author-chan~^~^~
Ahhh!! I finally managed to bring something up-like I pushed myself to get it done and not let my dear readers wait!!

But really, I feel like when I don't do them soon nobody wants to read...but your author is doing her best!! And I will keep y'all up!!

🍡ARIGATO FOR OVER 170K READS!!!

I luv you all💗