Clarity

Bang PD was just as everyone described him, a warm and friendly person. He welcomed me and Taehyung in his office and told his secretary to bring us tea.

We thanked the secretary and Tae wasted no time "Sir, I want you to meet my girlfriend. Valerie."
I almost spilled my tea "Nice to meet you sir." Bang PD shook my hand.

Taehyung continued "She is working here in the creative team and we are dating so I want to sort it out now. I am serious with this girl and I see a future with her. If us being coworkers is a problem tell me please so we can sort it out right here and right now..."

I looked at him in shock. This is the first time I see him this serious. Also first time hearing he sees a real future with me. I mean, we always were just living in the moment. I must admit I daydreamed about our wedding but not once did we talk about 'the future'.

Bang PD looked at him and then at me.
"Young lady, can you wait for Taehyung outside please? Him and I have to talk a little bit."
I nodded, bowed and got out of the office.

I was walking left and right in the hallway for an eternity. I was worried about him giving up his place in BTS. He looked like he would be ready to do such a thing because of me.
That would be such a disaster. I would never forgive myself and I couldn't be with him knowing I am the reason for all the mess.

My head was all over the place, my heart beating louder and louder. I can't wait anymore. I must get some fresh air.

I ran to the rooftop where I talked to Jin earlier.
Ah Jin, that bitch, he told Tae everything. But somehow I was glad at the same time. Glad that he told him everything I couldn't...

Ten minutes later Taehyung came to the rooftop and sat next to me.

Taehyung's pov

Ah my little precious butterfly. When Jin told me everything that was going through her mind I wanted to punch myself in the face. I was the reason for most of her troubles.
Oh God I wish idols had a normal life and everyone around them could be happy and careless.

She has to go through 10 gossip news about me daily. She always thinks she is not pretty or skinny enough. She just doesn't think she is good enough for me.
But for me she is the best girlfriend in the world.

"And?" She looked at me with a worried look on her face.
"And nothing. Bang PD wants me and all other members to be happy. He understands that we are grown ups and that we want to live a normal life. He will look past the rules. We will just have to sign a contract, along with all of the employees."
Her face seemed worried.

"Don't worry jagi. I know you think it's a huge fuss but it isn't. Please relax. Also mr. Bang. is happy to see me in a relationship. He told me you are beautiful."

She smiled a little "I am sorry for everything. I'm just not myself lately..."

"I know baby. Jin told me. Don't kill him, but I'm really glad that finally we can talk." I hugged her. "Valerie, I don't want anyone else but you. Since the first day I saw you I loved you. I loved everything about you. Your look, your voice, your hair, your face, your habits and personality. I love it all! I wouldn't change a thing. If I wanted someone like Jisoo, I would be with her. I could have any girl, I am very handsome you know?" I made a funny face and we both smiled.

 I could have any girl, I am very handsome you know?" I made a funny face and we both smiled

"Joke aside. The point is you are my life. And never doubt that, not now, not in a year. Not here, not when I am on tour on the other side of the world. Okay?"

"Okay baby. Thank you for understanding the way I feel. It's not easy sometimes..." her eyes were watery.

I hugged her even tighter "Shh my little angel, please no more crying. I am yours forever. I will never leave you."

We just stayed like that for 30 seconds. The wind blew while her head was leaning on my chest. She said in her tiny voice "I will never leave you either. I love you Kim Taehyung. I love you with all my heart."

Let me bless your eyes with this photo

Let me bless your eyes with this photo. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND WE ARE DONE. 🤞🙏💜