The cafeteria seems crowded as everyone is heading out the door. I try to spot Blake among the crowds. After hopelessly trying to find him for a while, I get my phone out to give him a call and ask him where he is when I find him, and his group of douches, still sitting at a table and talking amongst themselves.

I walk up to him.

"What do you want me for?" I say.

He stops talking and looks up at me.

"You are late." He says.

"Well I'm here. So just tell me what you need me for. Besides, I don't have the strength today to argue with your stupid ass or to give excuses. So just spit it." I cross my arms.

He turns towards me in his chair, puts his arm on the table and sits like he owns the city. He probably does, for all I know.

"I need you do an essay for English class."

"Fine."

He cocks his head. "What? No arguments? No back and forth smartass jabs?"

I stare at him,waiting for him to end his bullshit.

He waits for a while,probably expecting me to say something. I stay quite.

"Well then, you better get on it, ugly. Oh and you better have it ready in about -" he checks his watch, "forty five minutes."

"What?" I say. "Are you kidding me? Who does an essay in forty five minutes? What's the topic? Why wouldn't the teacher give a bit more time?"

He laughs. "There you go. Your voice is back I see. Well, the teacher gave us plenty of time, you don't have to worry about that. But you see, I thought I'd pull a fast one in the last moment but then,you happened. So now it seems like you are going to be pulling a fast one instead."

Ugh! I hate it. I hate doing essays, let alone being sick and doing one in forty five minutes. I procrastinate like hell when it comes to doing my own essays and it takes me forever to finish one and I hate every single second of it. And now I have to do it for this stupid ass jerk and why? Because Olivia couldn't mind her own damn business.

"Fine," I turn to leave.

Blake grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him while standing up at the same time. I try to free myself.

"Where you going,ugly? I'm not done yet."

"Leave my hand, Blake." I say,while STILL fucking trying to free myself.

He firms his grip. "Kneel before me," he says.

"What?" I say. " The hell you mean?"

He pulls me towards him. "I said kneel before me."

"Oh fuck yourself." I say,looking straight into his eyes.

He looks back for a moment. And then he bursts out laughing.

I stare at him confused.

"Relax,ugly. I'm only telling you to kneel so you can check my bag and get my notebook so you could do the essay and also know other important bits of information, like what's on it about?"

I roll my eyes. "Or I could just pick your bag up and then do the checking." I smile.

"Oh, I'd like you to try." He lets go off my hand and crosses his arms, gesturing me to his bag which was right in front of him on the ground.

I grab his bag and try to pull it up. Only, It doesn't seem to budge. What the hells wrong with it ? What does he have in it? Twenty pounds of rocks?

And then I realize,the reason the bag wouldn't budge is because the great Blake Richard was holding the bag down by putting his big ass feet on the strap.

I mean,he looks heavy but his one feet had more energy to decline the energy of my entire body weight? No. Sorry but I beg to differ.

I try my heart and soul to get the bag up while Blake just stands there nonchalant and gossips with his friends.

Finally after giving it all I have,I give up. Blake notices that.

"What? You giving up?" He makes a sad face.

Oh how I would love to make it permanent.

"Its just that I'm sick. That's why I failed to pull the bag up.You just got lucky,okay? And you just love to prey on the weak when they ARE weak. Everybody knows that."

I know. I'm pathetic. Shut up!

He chuckles. "So you kneeling down or what?"

Let's just get it over it.

I quickly kneel down on the floor and start rampaging his bag so that I could get out the damn notebook and get the hell out of here. God,this is embarrassing!

Suddenly, Blake hooks his finger underneath my chin and forces me to look up. He bows down slowly till he's inches away from my face and slowly pulls out his other hand, revealing a notebook.

That sonuvabitch!

He presents it to me and says, "Let me know when you're done with it,ugly. I got other things for you to do."

I snatch the notebook out of his hand and get out of there. His sheer face makes me want to kill myself or kill him.

**

I had literally thirty minutes by the time I had reached the library and started working on the essay. And honestly I was glad. Its not my essay. So why care to make it good? In fact I was so careless about it that it was done within first twenty minutes and I took a nap during the extra ten minutes. I didnt want to let Blake know that I was done before time because then he would know I was up to something. And technically , Blake told me to finish the essay, not to make it top notch. So I guess he could go suck a dick. Not that there's anything wrong sucking a dick.

Neither my boyfriend or my friends know that I am at school and honestly I would love to keep it that way. Because there's just so much to explain that I don't want to even start.

I sent Blake a message to say that I was done and where to hand over him his essay. He told me to wait as someone would pick it up from me.

Can I go home now?

No.

Why not?

Meet me at my house.

What? Why?

Don't forget your deal. I'm sending you the address.

I don't want to be at your house.

He sends me his address and absolutely ignores my last message.

Oh great. Now I got to be at this dickheads house and be at his mercy.

I forward the address to Lacy and Nora and then I send them a message saying that this is where I'd be and if I'm found death, they know who to blame. I tell them I'd explain everything later and to remember where to look if needed.

What? I know I don't want to drag my friends into this mess but a girls got to look out for herself.
____________________________________

Hey guys. I'm back. And I'll try to upload as fast as I can. Thank you for all the support. It really means a lot to me.
Don't forget to vote,comment and share.
Hope you are doing great and have a lovely day. Lots of love. XOXO