Chapter-4

Blake's POV
"Dude, can you believe that girl's attitude? She has to be new to be that stupid," Jason says as we walk to our classes.
"Yeah. I mean it's hard to believe her guts isn't it? How dare she?" Olivia says .
"Yeah, but I gotta say. That girl got some real balls right?" Reese says while smiling like an idiot.
But soon his smile wipes from his face as he noticed me giving him the stare.

We find our class teacher already in class when we get there. We entered anyway without asking any permission. Mr. Patrick did nothing but just gave us the stare. What else the old hag could do anyway? After all, I am the son of one of the board members.

"Today we are going to do a group project . So everyone take...."

As the old hag starts the class, my mind drifts away to what happened today in the cafeteria. The girl. Everybody's reaction.

Whatever happened today in cafeteria was not only humiliating but also a challenge for me. That girl had to pay for what she did. I just need to find a way how.

I turn at Jason and say, "Jason, collect any information you can about that girl. I wanna know her everything. Past . Present. Family. Friends. Anything at all. It's better to know your target if you are gonna attack it."

Then I turn at Olivia and say, "Tell your bitches to keep an eye on her. I wanna know everything she does here. Tell them to be her friends if necessary. Got it?" Olivia nodded.

Then I turn at Reese and say, "And Reese." He looks up at me with eager eyes. "Just keep your mouth shut and stay the fuck out of our way. Clear?"

As I'm about to say some more, I get hit by a brilliant idea.

"Mr.Patrick, can I talk to you in private for two seconds?" It's so pointless asking. The old hag doesn't have an option to say no, does he?

Lauren's POV

God damnit!
Today's my first day and I'm already late for my Bio class because I can't find the damned classroom.

God, I hate new places.

Should I ask someone? Who you kidding, L? Who would you ask? The wind?

Maybe I should get in class and ask for the direction for my classroom? And embarrass yourself. I mean, go ahead. If today's cafeteria wasn't embarrassing enough.

Okay, voice of reasons, you are not fucking helping. So shut the fuck up.

I break out of my trance. Wait! Am I really seeing what I think I'm seeing?

Is that room 501? My...my BIO ROOM. Did I just...did I just...FIND IT?

I wanna thank my parents, my non-existing friends and Shawn Mendes for inspiring me to get where I am right now and for my achievement of finding my classroom which I have been able to achieve in...oh fuck, I'm already 15 minutes late.

Shit!

I run towards the room thinking why I never enlisted myself for any track races?

*_**_*_*

Okay now this chapter was a bit weird. It had a bit more humor than the previous ones.... It's because I don't want Lauren to be thought of this grumpy girl with no humor and full of depression. At least not always. Plus I am a little bit of sick right now. So I don't wanna think twice before I write something. So yeah...

Thank you so much for reading my story till now. I will update, no matter how long it takes and I'm not gonna leave the story in the middle. So keep reading... hopefully.