The two chains, one gold and one made of pearls, dangle around my Burberry plaited skirt, sitting on my lower waist. I tuck my strands behind my ear, letting the Gucci diamanté earrings shimmer under the fresh, morning sunlight.

You know you feel good when you look good.

I look around the grounds, trying my best to spot them. They were usually easy to spot due to them being tall trees but I couldn't spot them on this ground.

"Looking for us, Miss Saint Laurent?"

A smile had already made its way to my lips at the sound of his voice. I turn around, grinning at the four boys in front of me.

"Damn, you're the most expensive thing I've seen so far." Theo whistles, glancing at my outfit and I roll my eyes at him in amusement.

"Is that the limited-edition Gucci bag?" Kota gasps, glancing at the black backpack, narrowing his eyes.

"The only one in the world? Yes," I throw him a small grin, tilting my head in amusement.

"I wanted that but someone already reserved it and turns out, it was you!" Kota points his finger at me while I roll my eyes at his dramatic ass.

"You want everything," Nico mutters, rolling his eyes at Kota and I nod in agreement.

"You're acting as if I betrayed you," I murmur, glancing at Kota before I step closer towards Elijah, wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my tiptoes as I place a kiss on his lips.

"Good morning, Eli," I smile, looking into his chartreuse eyes.

He wraps his arms around my waist, smiling down at me, nuzzling our noses together, "Good morning, Adri. You look beautiful, as always."

"Why, thank you," I chuckle, checking him out, "Mhm, you look good yourself. I mean you have to since you're my man," I tease, biting my lip as I hold back the grin.

"So you're dating me for my looks? Got it," he nods with a small grin.

"And the money," I add, holding back my laugh.

He arches an eyebrow at me, "Uh-huh, pretty sure you have enough money to buy an island, a small nation even, but cool."

"I'm joking with you," I muse, "I'm dating you because you're kinda stupid," I let out a laugh, "And you always make me smile."

"Ah, I'll take that since that's the nicest you can get," he chuckles as I take my hands off his neck and we start to walk behind the three boys who were not too in front of us.

I glance at Elijah, ignoring the eyes which were fixated on us. God, we were the most powerful group in this academy - quite literally.

"I'm a very nice person, don't do me dirty," I narrow my eyes at him while he stares at me in amusement.

"And I hate the colour black," he tilts his head at me, smiling at me, "We're lying, aren't we?"

I let out a laugh, shaking my head at him, "I was the nicest person you could ever meet but some people don't deserve my sincerity," I shrug, "So it's better to be a bitch than being used."

"That was very inspirational," he hums, "I guess I'll take that advice. I'll make sure to be a bitch to anyone who approaches me."

"But no one even approaches you," I raise my eyebrow at him, "Who are you going to be bitch?" I laugh, "You scare everyone off anyway but that's a good thing."

"And why's that a good thing? Because there's no one for me to punch?" He arches an eyebrow at me as we walk across the hallway.

"Not that," I smile as I stand outside my classroom, "Rather, no one can steal you from me and you'll be all mine."