viii.

CHAPTER EIGHT.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

----

WE STAND IN our positions on the court. I was made the small forward by the lovely Elijah so I was stuck at the back.

It was an irony, the colour yellow was associated with happiness and freshness but the members of our opposing team were all gigantic boys who were looking at me with pure lust visible in their eyes.

I wanted to pull their eyes out and feed them to the sharks. Disgusting creatures.

But again, the boys on my team weren't exactly short, they were all six-foot giants who reeked of confidence, power and authority. While I was the shortest at five-foot-six.

The blonde boy who was leading our opposing team was full-on gawking at me.

I scrunch my face in disgust and scowl at him.

I heard about him. He was Chad, the notorious fuckboy of the academy, even worse than Theo.

Was Chad seriously his name? His name suits his face.

No offence to all the other Chads in the world.

"You tigers have a rabbit amongst you." Chad snickers and the boys clench their fists at his words.

I would have already broken his arm if I wasn't in this situation.

Kota scoffs and takes a step forward but before words could leave his mouth, he gets disrupted by the whistle.

The coach hands the ball to our opposing team.

Chad instantly dribbles the ball as he comes towards our area and Elijah gets ready to take the ball away from him.

Let the game begin.

I was faster than Elijah and I easily take the ball into my hands.

I powerfully dribble the ball and let no one take it as I move towards the other side. I swiftly dodge others and jump. I shoot the ball and it goes straight through the basket.

I smirk since I easily scored a three-pointer.

The students who were watching the game burst into loud cheers once I scored.

What did they say again? Best players in the whole academy. My ass.

I look around to see the members of our opposing team twisting their faces into petrified expressions.

Elijah looks astonished while Nico and Theo look impressed. Kota was cheering for me as he starts to tease the opposing team.

I walk towards Chad, "Maybe you were talking about yourself when you called me a rabbit." I harshly whisper in his ear and I smile as I see him boil in anger.