xxxiii.

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

a/n : i would advise you to read "sinful elite" and "fragments" to understand the impact of louise's death on these characters' lives :)

-

"START FROM THE BEGINNING." Theo murmurs, leaning on the wall, still processing everything that had been revealed to him.

"You two knew about this, right?" Kota frowns, pointing at Elijah and Nico. His frown only deepens when they nod their heads.

"Assholes. I'm offended that no one told me about this," Theo hisses, rolling his eyes at the two boys while I look away from Theo's hard gaze.

"How rude! I should have been the first one to find about this shit!" Kota gasps, rolling his eyes, putting his hand on his heart as if he was offended.

"You're pissed because you're not the first one to find about this rather than me hiding all this from you?" I arch an eyebrow at Kota, holding back my smile.

"Why would I be pissed at you? You're still my best friend no matter what." Kota shrugs, grinning at me.

"Mhm, now I want to know why you did this," Theo looks into my eyes, arching his eyebrow at me.

"Spill it, Annie," Kota demands, leaning back on the wall, his eyes looking into mine.

"I really don't know where to start," I murmur, pressing my lips into a thin line, "Well, you see, I was a really bad student at my previous schools-."

"You still are," Elijah mumbles and I give him a small glare, slapping his arm lightly.

"Just how bad were you?" Theo arches his eyebrow at me, crossing his arms at me as he waits for a reply.

"I got expelled out of nearly every school I attended. Well, actually, before they could officially kick me out, I just walked out." I murmur, trying to avoid their gazes, most of them had their eyes widened at me in shock.

"What were the reasons?" Theo muses, letting out a laugh as he steps closer towards me.

Ah, my favourite question to answer.

I smile at him, taking a deep breath in, "I took a whole class of seniors down and they had to be sent to the hospital. I threatened a boy with scissors, broke someone's arm, burnt a building down, broke a teacher's arms and legs, threw paint on -."