chapter 12

Be warned that there's a bit of 18+ in this chapter and also there are some grammar mistakes so be alerted.

Aiden POV

He's going to destroy me, God why did I even ask for a puppy in the first place? I could have asked for sex but the word puppy just zoomed out of my mouth.

2 weeks ago I celebrated my 18th birthday and Damien asked me what I wanted for it and what came out of my mouth was ridiculous. now this puppy is going to get me 6ft under

" Damien shut up, he will seriously murder me." he wouldn't stop laughing at me, his attractive stupid face is pissing me off.

" why a Dog? you knew Liam garden would be the prime thing he sees when you let him loose."

" Don't you hate flowers?"

" yes, but at least I never messed with it Because you know how mad this kid gets. remember movie night? yeah no, thank you."

a week ago we had a movie and it didn't settle well, Alex pranked Liam and the next is history.

" Ohh you fucked up." Alex walked behind me with a grin on his face, I hate them

" shut up, can you guys stop smiling and help me here?"

they look at each other suddenly back at me and shake their head.

I don't blame them.

" Don't be upset if he sends him back" Damien laugh's as Alex agreed with him.

we walked back into the house and sat in the living waiting for Liam to see the disaster. I was nervous and scared because I might be from a crazy hospital but Liam frighten me.

at this moment he was in the bathroom taking a shower, I should probably return the puppy right? 

" yes, you should because I won't guarantee his safety from Liam" Damien answer, I sometimes hate when he read my mind but what he said was true.

before I could say anything, we heard Liam scream coming from upstairs 

" AIDEN I SWEAR TO GOD, HE BETTER NOT BE IN THE HOUSE WHEN I GET DOWN." I knew he would say that.

" Aiden, say goodbye to him," Alex said as Damien picks the dog and his cage.

I wasn't really attached so it was easy to let him go, hell I never even name the thing. I said my goodbyes and watch as Damien get in the car and drive the puppy away.

***

" you miss a spot, Aiden" It's currently 5 in the afternoon and I was helping Liam replanting his flower in the garden. Damien came back with new plants and seeds for Liam's garden despise his hatred for flower, he still brought them. 

after we were done, I went inside Damien's room to take a shower. I don't sleep in the guest room with Liam anymore neither does Liam. On the night of my birthday, I decided to sleep in his room permanently. 

after I took a shower, I brushed my teeth and got in my pj's. " Aiden, hurry up and come eat dinner," Alex called out from outside of the room.

" coming, give me 5 more minutes"

an hour later we finish eating, Damien brought out the snacks and we started watching another episode of a show called grey's anatomy. we started it a week ago and we already in season 16, my favorite characters are probably Nico and Levi. 

now that I've turn 18, it's not really that big of a deal but at least I can have as much sex I want with Damien without worrying about being underage. Yet he still hasn't made a move, maybe I should make it or should I wait?

" maybe you should" he whisper in my ears, I turned my head and look at him, he was looking at me with seductive eyes. Is it about to happen? wait am I ready for it?

" Liam, we should probably go upstairs, I want to show you something," Alex said getting up from the couch as he held his hand for Liam to take. he probably heard what Damien said, they got up and made their way up but not before saying good night to each other. 

I turned to Damien and stared at his eyes, god I can't believe someone this hot would like me.

he pulled me closer by my waist and pushed my hair back. he kissed my cheeks then my lips.

" you are so beautiful Aiden, I can't wait anymore," he said and took off his shirt. his body was everything, he was gentle and really kind with his words. 

we were both naked on the couch, my body was almost covered in hickey, wow we are about to have sex on the couch...

he sat on the couch while I got on my knees, I look at him throw his head back as I suck on his manhood. it couldn't fit all in my mouth, he was big like big

after, he pulled me and made me arch on the couch, he squishes a fluid on his hand and rubs it on my hole, he slips a finger in and kisses my lower cheek, as he caresses it and putting more finger in to stretch me out.

he put it in slowly and keep asking if I was okay, he's everything I could ever ask for. 

" hmm faster, faster" I moaned out loud 

" God you sound so sexy right now," Damien said as he starts going faster and deeper inside me, he was hitting every spot.

" Daddy- please"

" Now you're just asking for 2 more rounds babe" he whispers as he grabs my manhood and cover to tip to stop me from cumming.

" Just hold it in for a little longer baby," he said and kiss me. 

we were laying under a cover as he caresses my butt cheeks to make it feel less sore. why is he so caring?

" Because I love you"

" you what?"

I didn't think I would even add another chapter because I thought people didn't read it. some people were requesting me to update new chapters so I am.