(9)

HAN JISUNG's POV
I was driving back from my date with Chaeryeong. I walked in the front porch and opened the front door expecting nothing but seeing Hyesang arguing with that dude with a pair of scissors in her hands.
"You aren't cutting it correctly!" She yaps. She stops talking when she finally spots me.

"What the He-" "Hello brother, Is it okay if I drive your car to the mall?" I blink, I walk back outside "Hey!"

"I just got back from my date right now, can I not be in your shenanigans right now?" I stomp my feet like a child, "then tomorrow?" "Sure, Whatever, I don't care. Goodnight!" I ditched the conversation and went straight up in my room.

I open my room, not prepared to see the worse, but I see my room spotless clean. I spot my playboy magazines on my bed, the realization hit me. My room is never clean.

"WHO WENT THROUGH MY PILES? AND WHO WENT THROUGH MY MAGAZINES!!"

Next Day

I woke up to the noise of my car's rumbling engine, I quickly looked outside of my window. Hyesang and that dude.

I shook my head as I lied back down, I checked the time.

9:36 AM, so early.

My phone started buzzing, without even looking, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Please don't tell me you were asleep."

"May I help you, Chris?"

"Me and the guys are going out today, are you going to come with?"

"Yeah sure give me 10 minutes."

"Of sleep or to get dressed?"

"Sleep."

Chris sighs, "I'm going to your house to make sure you're out.

I kicked my body up, "where are we even going anyways?"

"We're going to go eat, maybe do something else after I dunno."

"Okay bye."

"Adios." I hung up and lied back in my bed.

I stared at my ceiling, slowly dozing off to sleep. "Chris won't mind if I just sleep for a few more minutes." I smiled to myself.

A tapping sound clicked against my window, I got up. I looked outside the window, Chris was throwing pebbles.

I spoke too soon.

Moments later

I walked along the sidewalks with Chris, Changbin joined us once we stopped by his house.

We entered a bbq restaurant, Our eyes wandered all over the place to find everyone.

"Where is everyone?" I said in a pissy tone, I was still tired but it was annoying trying to find 5 other dudes.