Love at first sight

Enzo's: POV

-Flashback-

October 17th 1995: San Diego

"Today we have a new student here." said Beatrice. The door opened and in came a boy with a blue jacket, dark hair, crystal blue eyes and he had piercings. "This Carter and he has moved from Alaska with his uncle to San Diego. Be nice to him." said Beatrice strictly.

(Carter)

(Carter)

"You can sit next to Enzo." she said and he nodded. Our eyes met and my heart was beaten faster. He sat down on the chair and Beatrice continued to talk.

"I've always wanted to visit Alaska." I said. "It's beautiful." replied Carter with a smile on his face. "I bet it is." I said and smiled too. "Lorenzo, no talking during class." replied Beatrice. "Sorry." I said. "Cool name." whispered Carter low. "Thanks." I said.

***

I forgot my eyeliner pencil on the toilet." I said when it was break. "I help you." he replied and we went to the toilet. "I can't find your..." started Carter, but was cut off when I pressed my lips against his lips. I broke the kiss when I realized what I have done. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." I said. "I love it." replied Carter and kissed me again.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

I ship Enzo and Carter.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~