I wanna start a revolution. A type of personal solution

Robyn's: POV

"Hello freak." said Sebastian. I went up to him and hit him on the nose. "Miss Hale, my office now." said our principal strictly. "Good luck." whispered Sam in my ear.

"When will you learn what good behavior is?" asked Sally. "It was Sebastian who started, and he's always mean to me." I said. "It doesn't matter, hitting another student is not okay. I'm sorry to say this, but you are suspended from school until further." replied Sally firmly.

I rushed out and ran to the playground. I sat down on a swing, and began to cry. Aside from a annoying guy, I loved the school. Here I could be myself, without someone judging me. During breaks, I usually paint or sing. My dream is to become a singer when I grow up. The style of the music would be rock, and my first album would be called heart of darkness.

After an hour I took the bus home, and walked into my room. I explained everything for Sam and she comforted me. "You're the best sister in the whole world." I said with a smile on my face. "You're the best sister in the whole world." replied Sam and smiled back.

Later in the evening, me and Maria had a big fight. I ran up and packed my stuff in a bag, and I wrote a letter to Sam.

Dear Sam: I know we don't go nowhere without each other, but I can't stay here anymore. I have to find a place where I feel safe and I hope you will understand. Maria and Peter like you more then me and I want you to say at home. Always remember you are my twin, I love you so much. This is my choice, and it feels right for me. Take care of you now. Hugs from your sister.

I put down the letter on her desk and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. I looked at my sister and walked out from the house for good.

***

After an hour's walk the rain was pouring down and my stomach screamed of hunger. I was soaking wet, and didn't even know what I was going. I sat down on the ground in a street corner and did the best to keep me warm. Suddlenly I heard a voice, and I stood up.

"Who's there?" I asked. "You'll freeze to death if you stay out here." said Adam. and tried to warm my icy hands. "I'll rather die, then return home." I replied and my teeth chattered from the cold.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried. "Me and my foster mom had a big fight and said she never wanted to see me again." "So I decided to run away from home." I said with a sigh.

He looked at me and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Dad." I said and hugged him. "I've missed you so much." he replied and hugged me back. "I'm so glad you're here." I said.

"My house is not far away from here and you are welcome to stay." he replied. "Thank you." I said.

I followed him home. Dad showed me the guest room and I packed up my things. After a good shower and some food, I fell asleep as soon as my head reached the pillow.

***

Sam's: POV

"You came back." I said happily, and hugged my sister when she arrived. "We won't stay here anymore, we'll live with a new family." explained Robyn and I stepped inside the car.

Sam helped me with my luggage when we arrived to a house. "I know this will come as a shock, but dad is back." said Robyn.

Just then the front door opened and in came Adam. His eyes said more than a thousand words. "Dad." I said and ran up to him. "I have miss you so much, I thought I would never see you again." replied Adam and gave me a hug. "I've miss you too." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"I can still not believe that dad is back." I said, when we lay in our beds. "Me either." replied Robyn.

"But the most important thing is that we have reunited and that we are a family again." I said with a smile on my face. "You're right, good night Sam." replied Robyn. "Good night Robyn." I said and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Adam is reunited with his kids

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~