eleven

A/N: what? oH! hi and enjoy HEHEE!

---

The next day.

No one's pov.

Namjoon had took you for a bath again and help you, you didn't mind that he saw you naked, it's not like he's doing anything, he's taking a good care of you, he's really gentle.

"Daddy can I wear your hoodie today?" You asked as he put you down on his bed, towel is hugging around your body.

"Of course babygirl, hold up." He told you.

He went to the closet and search for his oversize grey hoodie, "bingo," he whispered to himself, he took your newest pair of undergarments that he bought for you, well he asked his assistant to bought it for him since he don't really know what is seventeen year old girl sizes. he's glad it fits you perfectly fine.

"Can I wear it myself for now?" You asked him.

"You sure you can do it, cupcake?" he asked you back, you nodded your head slightly.

"Alright I'll take a shower while you dress up," he said, taking his towel with him and went inside of the bathroom.

You changed into your undergarments then lastly his hoodie. you brought the blanket up to your waist. You smell into the hoodie that has Namjoon's scent, it make you feel calm.

"Like smelling me, I see," Namjoon stares at you with only his towel wrapped around his waist.

You jumped, "yah, you scared me," you pout at him.

"you're so cute, don't make me drown with that cuteness of yours," he said as he pecked your pouty lips.

He went to the closet and found himself with black tshirt and shorts. after he changed, he lay beside you and lay his head on your lap while you play with his hair.

He felt asleep as you're brushing your fingers onto his hair, it makes him feel calm until he fell asleep on your lap shortly.

Suddenly Namjoon's phone start to ringing, you take his phone and look at the ID name, it's Yoongi.

"Baby, Yoongi oppa is calling," you shake him slowly, waking him up.

"Answer it for me," he hugged you lap and continue to sleep.

You picked the phone up, "hello Yoongi oppa," you greeted.

"Y/n? where's Namjoon?" Yoongi asked.

"He's sleeping, he told me to pick it up," you replied, brushing you fingers onto Namjoon's hair.

"Ah, we have arrived, we will unpacking our stuff in our room, be ready at 2pm, we'll come in for the discussion alright?" he said as you looked at the clock, it's 1pm.

"Alright, oppa. see you later." you said.

"See ya," he said then you hang up.

"What did he said?" he mumbled, eyes still shut.

(A/N: GET YOUR HOLY WATER READY! ⚠️😏)

"He said they have arrived, they're unpacking their things now, they will be here at 2pm," you said to him, massaging his head a bit.

"What time is now?" he asked you, moans escaped from his lips as you massaging his head.

"It's 1pm now," you responded.

He just nodded.

You feel somehow needy hearing to his moans, you try calming yourself down but it didn't help.