PROLOGUE

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9TH

TIME: 11:43 AM

LOCATION: FBI HEADQUARTERS

The wind was blowing, giving a pleasant feel to the day. It was neither too sunny nor chilly, just a perfect day to sit in the park and enjoy the beautiful weather.

A male with jet black hair and brown streaks stood in front of the massively tall buliding, wearing a long black coat, a grey scarf around his neck and black combat boots. His hands stuffed into the pockets of his coat, gripping the heavy metal weapons inside.

The said man raised his head a little, to look at the sky before looking back down, at the entrance of the tall buliding. He smiled a little and started walking towards the building, the FBI Headquarters.

The sound of his boots clicking on the pavement made him aware of what he was doing. But, he never stopped walking. His grip on the weapons tightened a little, firmly holding them so he could readily fire in case of an emergency.

Finally, he stopped near the entrance. He looked back at his associates for a minute or so before giving them a slight nod. Oh lord, little did he know what was going to happen next and how much of a risk he's putting himself in, just for one guy.

The beating of his heart was the only sound he could hear amidst such a large place, which appeared pretty empty except for a few people, walking here and there. He knew, once he goes in, there is no coming back.

But it is what it is. Without any hesitation, he opened the glass door and went inside to talk to the officer at the reception. He had to risk his entire life just for him, because, he's worth everything.

|||

(BY PASTAELWRITING)

Hey Pastaels, I hope you liked the prologue of the story. Like I said, this is going to be a rollercoaster ride, so, fasten your seat belts. Please feel free to leave comments and do press the star button and vote for the story. Show some love, yeah? Borahae!<3

 Show some love, yeah? Borahae!<3