Chapter 6: The way he smiled made it all fall

"Hee hee." Giggled Kerhut.
"Today's the day Ferman."
Fernand frowned at his nickname.
"Me, you, and George, out in the woods."
Which sounded SUPER wrong.
Beekut played with his rubber duckie that had sunglasses.
"Ready to.." he pretend sliced his neck with his hand with a "SKNRINK" noise,
"Some hoes 😈😈"
Fernand nodded and looked off into the distance.
"Yeah, but, tell me why you're in your pool and not getting ready, or training?"
Beekut coughed and dranked some stolen cherry cola.
"Don't rush perfection." Bekit smirked.
Fernand rolled his eyes. He already knew someone who was the most perfect....
..and that was himself obviously.
Fernand squat on his knees and gazed at all of berkut's many bath toys and what not.
"So, why is it just gonna be the three of us sir?"
"Duh, obviously cause I'm there."
He laughed, "You were only defeated cause I wasn't there, Fassad!'
"It's Fernand."
"Whatever."
Fernand just got up and left. He was already done with berjut'S shiz for today.

Berjut, him, and George all made way out to the woods just like Berkut said.
They arrived there and waited till they heard a stupid squeaky voice of a green frucky then came out of hiding.

"Ahahaaaaaaah, the Delivery Boys!!" Berkut laughed with his head up to the sky.
He turned and got his boom box ready.
"Tell ya mummies you love them for today will be the last day you yee'd your HAW."
Alm made an :0 face.
"Wtf?? Who's that??"
Berkut SH00K with AngEr.
"IAMBERKUTYOUFRUCKINGFOOLIMAAGFSFG525hBvfTrf662hdDDDA65YOUGREENASSTARD!!!DONTYOUFRUCKING REMMENBER????WALMART?!???"
Alm looked away with annoyance, ugh, yes he remembered, another shitty noblist who talks like a fancy snob.
"What?"
Beekut grinned and chuckled with pride.
"Fite me."
HE CHARGED AT ALM AND FRUCKING SLASHED AT HIM BYT ALM DIDGED IT YAY AND THEM TWO HAD A EPIC SWORD VATTLE.
Berkut talked shit on Alm but then he stopped when he saw Alm's hand or something I dunno.

"VWAT." He said,
"VWAT IS THAT ON YER FRUCKING HAND??!??"
Alm casually perked and looked down at his hand.
"Ohhh yeah, cool tattoo right? :)"
Beekut got McFricking triggered and them two kept on fighting. Everyone else shrugged and they all bombarded George and yeah he fucking died. Fernand glanced around and saw Kliff not that far from him, that's good, he's not fighting George's ded corpse like everyone else, it's a good chance to get rematch part two. So he charged up to him, and when Kliff saw who was attacking him, he rolled his eyes and just watch Fernand gallop over to him.

Right there in front of him once again, Fernand was READY this time!!!
"I...WILL NOT FAIL THIS TIME!!"
He proclaimed to Kliff..but also to himself.
Kliff shook his head in utter disbelief of how this guy just can't give up, can't he?
Not once, but twice was he beaten.
"Does this really have to be the third time, Fernand?"
"IT WONT BE FOR LONG!!!"
FERNAND MCFRICKING CHARGED AT KLIFF BUT KLIFF SWIFT TO THE SIDE. BUT TO HIS AND EVEN FERNANDS SUPRISE, HIS LANCE GRAZED A SLIGHT CUT ON HIM THAT DID INDEED BLOODIED HIM. KLIFF PUT HIS HAND OVER THE SPOT AND HUNCHED OVER. FERNAND STOOD THERE IN AMAZE. HE ACTUALLY HURTED KLIFF.

"Yes..."
Fernand smile quivered and shaked.
"YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!"
Kliff grumpily charged his mwagic at Ferny that made him shut the frick up. He got em good once again, now for the third time. After fighting for more than tHiRTY minutes, Fernand layed there on his horse. He just fricken layed there, and Kliff wondered if he was dead or not. But before he awkwardly walked out of there Fernand chuckled a somber laugh.

"I just...REALLY, can't beat you.."
He glanced up at Kliff.
"can't I...???"
Fernand shook from anger? Sadness? Not even he knew.
"You dodge and dodge and critical and critical how in the fu...."
Fernand stared in confusion at the back of his horse, and Kliff smiled as he rambled on.
"And you're like...what?...Two years younger than me???"
That and he's not a noble.
"But you're so good compare to so many other knights I've known..."
Fernand gazed over at the epic Bkut versus Almy fight.
"Heck..you're even better than Clive..."
Kliff nodded.
"And Forestysttytt, and Python, and Alm, and..."
Well, he didn't nod that time.
"You're just some guy from nowhere..."
Fernand tightened his fist.
"Even so...you defy all the odds against that...and..I.."
What had I done?
"I'm just, lost."
Fernand stared at his fist.
"You know... you truely changed the way I view the commonwealth..I'll give you that."
He smiled somberly.
"But..I dunno. You're different from them. You're more..."
The clouds parted from the stormy sky, and rays of light shine past the two as Fernand struggled with his words.
"More..."
He looked up at Kliff and saw something unexpected.