02|Blair Waldorf is real

So we were left on with the Golden Group introduction

So we were left on with the Golden Group introduction.They were those kind of kids you just knew of and you would like to be on their good side

Presenting the Golden Group

"She is hot and feisty, just how i like"Kabir stirred his drink , shaking about the ice.

"That is why i call dibs on her "Fallon challenged her friends.

"The hell you will , stop roaming around my conquests Fallon and stop stealing them"Kabir Ambekar added , clearly in distaste with the plan of Fallon Rothschild.

"Oh please , i don't steal them because obviously they are the one coming to me "chuckled Fallon , she loved messing with him.

"Valentina can you please talk some sense to her"Kabir whined.

At this , Valentina raised her perfectly sculpted brow but before she could speak out to defend the poor Kabir , Astrid Evangelista hastily intervened sensing the fight brewing in the group.

"No one will trouble Eris Hasani "

"I will handle with you guys later but for now i will talk to her so for the love of god shut up"Blair Markov said her voice rising over the music. 

"Blair you cannot go on mentioning god in your machiavellian conversations"mused Gabriel Dangote.

"Gabriel , clearly you have forgotten the time my father had abandoned you in that cold forest in Russia "Blair looked at him , her calculative eyes piercing through his.

Without waiting for his reply , she turned around and walked towards the raven black haired enigma , Jamilla following closely behind.

See that was the Golden Group for you , fun right .Kabir was your fun guy , always messing around and the hot-tempered latina, Valentina always there to defend him or smack him on the head for his stupidity. Astrid the peacemaker but the girl was perceived cold and heartless to the outside group.Finally Fallon was your rebellious girl, getting in trouble for daddy Rothschild to eventually notice her.For the rest i will continue later , i want to see the reaction of Eris. 

Eris was not drunk but unfortunately her dear Jordan by her side  was  wasted much to her discontentment. She was struggling with Jordan heavy self , one arm wrapped around his waist and his arms on her shoulders , she was being squeezed under his pressure.

"Pour l'amour de dieu, Jordan wake the fuck up"Eris grumbled under her breath.

"Ferme la Eris , shit i'm seeing the devil approaching us"Jordan slurred all while keeping him prepared to run the opposite way of what was marching towards him.