**

Harry and I walked the beach after he finished filming. I figured he would be in a hurry to get a shower, but he insisted on walking the beach with me.

I had my index and middle finger wrapped around a couple of his fingers as I followed behind him. The sun hadn't fully set yet, I could tell it wasn't ready to say goodbye just yet. I smiled as it fell down under the horizon. I'll see you soon.

I felt Harry clench my fingers in his hand, trying to grab my attention. I looked up at him to see him smiling so bright. I couldn't help but return the smile. His arm snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Do you have any questions for me today, sweet girl?' He asked as he watched the waves crash down on our feet.

I hummed, "What does the empty room resemble in the music video?"

I thought back to how panicked and stressed he looked whenever they were filming those scenes. He looked so lost and missing something or even someone. I wasn't entirely convinced that it was all acting, it seemed too real. It broke my heart to see him that way.

"In that part of the video, I'm trying to escape that room. That room resembles a time in my past where I was unhappy, lost, broken, or whatever else." I watched him closely as he stared back at me, "Whenever I'm singing into the mirror, it's almost like I'm singing to my past self."

I stood there for a minute without saying anything. I wanted to gather my words, but I couldn't.

I wish I would've known Harry years ago, I could've helped him. I wouldn't have been able to stand by and watch him go through all that he did. I have seen Harry's name in magazines for years now and it was always surrounded by negativity. People were always overly concerned with who Harry was sleeping with, all the girls he hung around, and his sexuality.

I can remember seeing a video of Harry walking down the street, crying his eyes out over something the paparazzi said to him. It shattered my heart whenever I first saw the video, and I didn't truly know Harry back then. I just knew that no one would ever deserve that.

I felt Harry's laid his against my cheek, pulling me from my thoughts, "Are you okay, sweet girl?" My body felt different whenever Harry called 'sweet girl.'

"M'Sorry." I tried to stay focused, but I kept drifting back to how lost Harry was compared to now, "Uhm, one last question, what do the motorcycle scenes resemble?"

For a second, my mind drifted off to filming earlier. Harry looked so peaceful on the back of the motorcycle. He sat there with his arms drifting in the wind, completing trusting the driver. The wind pulled his shirt apart as they drove.

"That was meant to resemble my escape

"That was meant to resemble my escape. The scenes of me on the back of the motorcycle are meant to be the only ones where I don't look stressed or lost."

I didn't say anything to him, I just pulled my body closer to his. I rested my body against his while he kept his arm wrapped around me. I could still feel the oil on his body, but I didn't mind. I just wanted to be close to him.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asked as he pointed to the water.

"I don't wanna ride home in wet clothes."

I looked up to see a devilish smirk on his lips, "Then let's go skinny dipping." My eyes almost popped out of my head whenever he said that.

I'm too insecure for skinny dipping. I don't have the body to go skinny dipping especially not with someone who looks as good as Harry.

I went to say 'no' but Harry had already started undressing. My eyes landed on his torso once again. Damn.

"Do you want to? I'm not going to make you do something that you're not comfortable with." Harry said. All I could do was nod, I didn't have any words left in me.

Those eyes that I adored so much ran over my body. I dressed in one of Harry's old beat up shirts that fell about mid-thigh and jean shorts. Harry's fingertips gently traced up my thighs, grabbing the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head.

I was left standing in a lace bra and my shorts. Harry stopped for a moment and admired my body before he continued to undress me. He pulled my shorts down my legs allowing his fingers to run up my legs whenever he stood up. I could feel the goosebumps rise on my body.

Harry dropped his pants down his legs, as we stood facing each other in our underwear. He rested his arms on my shoulders, tracing my jawline. He placed a gentle kiss on my nose.

"Are you sure?" He asked before he undressed me any further. I nodded because I was far too nervous to speak. I knew I would trip over my words if I tried.

His hands went around my back, quickly unclasping my bra. He hooked his fingers in the sides of my underwear, slowly pulling them down my legs. Thank god I shaved. I started to feel more anxious the longer Harry stared at my body. I crossed my arms across my chest.

Harry lowered my arms, "You're breathtaking."

I had never been touched that gently before. I didn't know what it felt like to feel safe whenever someone touched you.

I removed Harry's briefs for him since he had done most of the undressing.

Harry lifted me off the ground, wrapping my legs around his waist. My bare body was pressed against his and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Promise me that this is okay?" Harry whispered into my neck as we slowly walked down to the water.

"I promise baby." I pulled my body closer to his whenever the cold water started splashing on my back. Ive never felt so safe.

**

I'm sorry for all the gifs this chapter!!

Hope you all are enjoying xx