First Day

Courtney's POV

It was the first day of my new job at Smosh, a company that produces comedic sketches, vlogs, gaming videos, and lots of other awesome content for YouTube. I'm so excited! I mean, it's not everyday that you get the opportunity to have fun with really cool people for a living!

Well, anyway, since it's my first day, I should probably pick out one heck of a snazzy outfit. Yeah, that's right, I said snazzy. Maybe it's not very popular anymore, but it sure is fun to say. Okay, I'm getting off topic. 

So, I picked out a simple blue t-shirt, some black leggings, and a pair of checkered vans. Yup, definitely snazzy!

I grabbed my keys and jumped into my car, driving off toward my new job. Here we go, it's finally time to start the newest chapter of my crazy life!

*Timeskip brought to you by Mr.Grub screaming "ABANDON YOUR GOD"*

I pulled into the office parking lot and walked into the building, fascinated by the colorful aesthetic and the fun energy that seemed radiate from everyone.

"Hey, you must be Courtney, welcome to Smosh!" A man said, walking up to me with a smile adorning his face. He looked pretty young, had fluffy brown hair, and large glasses. 

"Thanks, it's great to be here! I'm guessing you're Noah, right?" I responded, returning the smile.

"Yep, that's me. You're probably gonna need to see Ian before the day officially starts. Ya know, so he can brief you one all the stuff that's going to happen today and get you set up with some projects to work on."

"Cool, sounds good! Where exactly is his office though?"

"Oh, just down that hallway. It'll be the third door on the left."

We said our goodbyes and I made my way down to Ian's office. I paused right in front of the door, my hand on the doorknob.

"Okay, Court. You can do this." I thought as I pushed open the door and entered the office.

{Line Break where the scene changes to a dark room with only a single large office chair}

The chair slowly turns around, revealing Damien, who is petting one of his cats.

"Courtney has just entered the office of a Mr. Ian Hecox. Will this meeting end in good tidings or will it flop, unlike that snazzy outfit? Hmmm, only time will tell. Yes indeed, yes indeed...."