The dancer sighed but eventually glimmered "It's alright, I'l help you recognize me. I'm Kuvira, we're friends when we were kids."

Tanei made an 'o' shape with her mouth, still taking in the news. She comprehends why she can't recall having a hot friend from before and pushed those thoughts away "Oh, you're Kuvira? I'm very sorry, I really can't remember you. But when Opal mentioned you to me your name was quite familiar though."

Kuvira grinned widely, happy to know that Tanei didn't fully neglected her "don't stress yourself out, it's okay maybe your memory will eventually come around but if no, then I guess we'll have to create some new ones."

Tanei smiled back. From that moment she didn't plant any doubts on herself with being friends with Kuvira before "Thanks."

"No worries."

There was an awkward silence, the two just observing each other. It was probably because both of them don't know what to say especially Tanei, she doesn't really interact with people.

She may have done almostevery training about in any situation, she hasn't done any regime concerning this certain catastrophe she's in.

It stopped when Kuvira decided to break the ice "So.. are you busy? we should hang out. You know, catch up."

Tanei contemplates before answering back "uh I- I mean sure. Fine with me." Tanei stuttered, mentally uttering profanity at herself for sounding so foolish.

"Whenever you're free."

Kuvira found Tanei quite endearing "How about tomorrow? Sounds good?"

Tanei didn't notice she was nodding enthusiastically, she then immediately coughed intentionally and crossed her arms "yeah. sure sure."

"Great. See you then." Kuvira sent her another smile before leaving her still astonished.

"yeah. see you." Tanei muttered mostly to herself.

_____________

"

Tonight, for your dining pleasure, I present a seared wild Kyoshi elephant koi, paired with a ginger-infused pea tendril and hibiscus root salad." The chef presented his dish for them.

"Stunning." Suyin compliments as the chef bows before walking off, where he also bows to Baatar as they cross paths.

"Sorry, dear, I'm going to have to take dinner to my office. I just had a major breakthrough on the tram station remodel." Baatar informs as Baatar Jr. walks past him with a stack of paperwork.

Baatar Jr. catches Tanei and gave her a small smile to which she reciprocated "Well, don't let me stand away an inspiration." Suyin reconsidered.

"You're the best!"

"That was my brilliant architect of a husband, Baatar, and our oldest son. He engineers all my husband's projects." Suyin proudly says to Korra

"Five kids. What a nightmare." Lin grumbled from beside her sister "I thank the universe every day for giving me only one child."

"But it would've been nice having a sibling." Tanei teasingly lets out, resulting for Lin to scoff at her.

"No, no. My children are a blessing." Suyin corrects.

"Yeah, mom used to say that too, but she never meant it." Lin muttered as she picks up a piece of her food.

"Mmm I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical when he said pea tendrils, but this is delicious." Bolin confessed, laughing slightly at his own doing.