"You in.."

"..."

I nodded my head. "I'm in..." New looked at me with her hand on her chest shocked but Nar didn't she already knew my body.

"Yay!" NewNew cheered and started twerking on me.

I stuck my tongue out hyping her up. "Get into it!" I slapped her ass while Nar shook her head at us trying not to laugh.

"We gonna start off with little licks then we gonna start hitting bigger hoes." Nar said.

"It's just us three." I asked.

"For now." New hunched her shoulders. "And always remember-"

"Hard times don't last forever, we got this." We all said in unison.

"Boyyy they going crazy in mini apple legs." Murder said watching a looting video on his phone.

I looked at him and shook my head laughing.

"Nigga stfu dumb ass." Ronda said plucking his forehead making murder tear up.

I know like hell this nigga not crying

Sada passed the blunt to me making me drop it. He put his hand on his chest and shook his head laughing.

See I would say who fucking my nigga but I ain't got one to began with

"Ahh shit jit." Scope chuckled. "Already dropping blunts and shit."

I picked it up blowing it off.

"Leave her alone Major damn." NewNew told him and he mugged her making her get up stumping in the house with her arms crossed.

He sighed getting up fixing his clothes going in the house to go follow her.

I stuck my middle finger up at Scope as he was making his way in the house.

"I seen that." Scope said making me look around.

Do this nigga got eyes in the back of his head.

I tapped Nar shoulder.

"Let me borrow that lighter." I pointed to her yellow lighter. She handed it to me. " preciate it." I grabbed it lighting the blunt back up inhaling.

I passed her the lighter back.

A whip pulled up with tinted windows and loud music blasting. Sada got up from the porch pulling up his pants making them fall right back down walking over to the whip.

I looked down at my phone trying to find a picture to post on snapchat. I found a picture out my gallery and posted it.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵👩🏽‍🦲
2𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖢𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗈𝗅𝗅

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵👩🏽‍🦲2𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖢𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗈𝗅𝗅

Cause I'm cute af and that's on my dead dawgsss.

I locked my phone taking another pull from the blunt causing me to start coughing.

"CORONA VIRUSSS!" Murder pulled out some Lysol spraying it on me.

I started coughing more cause that strong ass shit got in my mouth. I put the blunt in the ashtray trying to catch my breathe.

I'm assuming it got in Nar mouth too because next thing you know all I seen was a rock flying towards Murder.

"Ouch!" Murder touched above his eyebrow seeing blood making him pass out.

I rushed over to him checking his pulse. He was still breathing. "Whew." I lowly spoke feeling relieved.

I wanted to be a Nurse so that's why I was so concerned everybody else around me seemed use to it.

"He ok." I looked back to see the boy from the bodega. I put two faces together and thought back to the beach.

He was their, he wasn't talking much though. That's probably why I didn't recognize him.

I got up from the ground dusting my pants off sitting back in my chair.

Sada walked back on the porch going in the house. "Damn I gotta shit." I heard him mumble.

I chuckled. "Not use to this." I pointed at Murder.

"What about that phone jit, you good-" Murder cut him off jumping up.

He jumped up off the ground and started sniffing. "Is that a home cook meal." He started smelling through the screen door.

"It's open green ass nigga." Ronda pushed him out the way going in the house straight to the kitchen.

"NewNew grams cooked neck bones, cornbread and greens." Murder yelled out to Nar making her quickly get up going in the house with him leaving me and Bouka out side alone.

He nodded to my phone. "About that." I looked down at it seeing it was cracked pretty bad.

"We can go if you want." I hunched my shoulders.

He nodded his head going in the house. I followed behind him going in the kitchen seeing everybody make a plate.

"Damn these greens bussing." Scope said from the couch. "Pass me that hot sauce." He pointed to the house and Ronda passed it to him sitting down on the other couch with his food in his hand.

I got me a plate out the cabinet and a fork making my plate. I was the last to sit down and start eating.

We was all in the living room eating and watching LifeTime.

"Thanks." I smiled looking down at my newly fixed phone.

"You good."

Me and Bouka had went to apple to go get my screen repaired. We went half and half I didn't want him to pay for it all.

I was now back at News house I was spending the night with her and Nar since my da wasn't gonna be home.

•••
Who y'all wanna see POV more?

•••Who y'all wanna see POV more?

Go follow her and read her book. niyah_badasxx
I'll be doing a Collab with her soon.